Contest: Win a Core i7-based Ballistic Gaming PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Ballistic... we shall see, noble idea, but lets see if they hold true and cost less than the competition... Not doubting, just hoping. I'm sick of the likes of Dell buying Alienware and other botique's making overpriced rigs.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]jonpaul37[/nom]Ballistic... we shall see, noble idea, but lets see if they hold true and cost less than the competition... Not doubting, just hoping. I'm sick of the likes of Dell buying Alienware and other botique's making overpriced rigs.[/citation]

The current Alienware machines are still very high quality but lower priced than before Dell was involved.....stop jumping on the dell sucks bandwagon dude...

Anyways...my entry has been submitted, free stuff is always welcome at my house!

e+erni+y

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
'citizen' is not the same as 'resident'.
'citizen' means the person's nationality is US.
'resident' includes citizens, permanent residents, and some other legal residents.
THG should clarify the eligibility.

One more thing: The All in One low cost Liquid cooling is cr@P! They don't have a big enough rad to OC an i7 well. 120mm rad is way too small. At least a 220 rad.

PS: Who in their right mind would buy MW2 for PC????!?!???

chesterman86

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
it would be good to have a world wide contest sometime. i'm a faithful reader of TH and never got a chance to win anything =(
Brazillians like hardcore hardware too! =D

nicklasd87

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
evga motherboard...and 500 gig hdd? Am I the only one confused by these choises of components? Maybe I am biased, but I try to use Asus parts, like an Asus motherboard and Asus videocard. Wouldn't mind a BD burner thrown in there as well.

chesterman86

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]shadow703793[/nom]PS: Who in their right mind would buy MW2 for PC????!?!???[/citation]

people like me, who have just a pc, and can buy mw2 from steam without importation taxes. any killer game here for ps3/x360 costs about 200 R$. this is something like 140 US$, but we face 200 R$ in the same way you guys face 200 US$.

G

could anyone shed some light on how many people participate in these contests?

Status
Not open for further replies.