Got a question, why is Etheral Bartuc's claw so sought after?
Or any Etheral items since they cany be repaired???

TIA
ChristoMephisto

Eth items have better damage or defence so for the claw say you are making a
caster like a trapisin you dont hit with the weopen but the attacks are
still based off the weopon so being eth you get that little bit more damage
the other good use for eth items are on the merc as the dont degrade items

custard wrote:

> Eth items have better damage or defence so for the claw say you are making a
> caster like a trapisin you dont hit with the weopen but the attacks are
> still based off the weopon so being eth you get that little bit more damage

That's incorrect. The lightning and fire traps do not use AR at all, and
Bartuc's are not a caster's choice of claws anyway. The eth Bartuc's are
saught after by duellers, and Zods are not that hard to come by anymore.

M.

> That's incorrect. The lightning and fire traps do not use AR at all, and
> Bartuc's are not a caster's choice of claws anyway. The eth Bartuc's are
> saught after by duellers, and Zods are not that hard to come by anymore.

Not that any of us had ever seen a Zod ;).

---
Hannes

Hannes Brunner wrote:
>> That's incorrect. The lightning and fire traps do not use AR at all,
>> and Bartuc's are not a caster's choice of claws anyway. The eth
>> Bartuc's are saught after by duellers, and Zods are not that hard to
>> come by anymore.
>

> Not that any of us had ever seen a Zod ;).
>
> ---
> Hannes
The Eth Bartucs i have does 110-194, with 177ED
Do Eth items have a higher base, cause with a reg. Bartucs at 200%ED, it
does 88-155

ChristoMephisto

"ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hannes Brunner wrote:
> >> That's incorrect. The lightning and fire traps do not use AR at all,
> >> and Bartuc's are not a caster's choice of claws anyway. The eth
> >> Bartuc's are saught after by duellers, and Zods are not that hard to
> >> come by anymore.
> >

> > Not that any of us had ever seen a Zod ;).
> >
> > ---
> > Hannes
> The Eth Bartucs i have does 110-194, with 177ED
> Do Eth items have a higher base, cause with a reg. Bartucs at 200%ED, it
> does 88-155
>
> ChristoMephisto

I think they get 50% extra damage for weapons and 50% extra defense for
armor.

Walt

"Walt" <wbecke[no-spam}@gmx.at> skrev i en meddelelse

> "ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> >

>> > Not that any of us had ever seen a Zod ;).
>> >
>> > ---
>> > Hannes
>> The Eth Bartucs i have does 110-194, with 177ED
>> Do Eth items have a higher base, cause with a reg. Bartucs at 200%ED, it
>> does 88-155
>>
>> ChristoMephisto
>
> I think they get 50% extra damage for weapons and 50% extra defense for
> armor.
>
> Walt

Yes thats correct so get a perfect 200% ED Bartucs and put an OHM in it and
it will be the same as an ethereal perfect Bartucs with a ZOD, except for
the str/dex req :eek:)

OHM is a lot easier to find/trade than a ZOD.

Cheers Zod - or am I completely off course here?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

probably cause either he/she has a lovely duped zod they can put into it or to
make a furysin which as far as i understand doesnt use the weapon as such but
just the weapon damage or 3/4 of it. If you found it remember that if you want
to trade it he/she might want to put a zod into it which means they are rich.
So ask for something ridiculous!

i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...

kinquartzhc

Zod wrote:
> "Walt" <wbecke[no-spam}@gmx.at> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>>"ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>>The Eth Bartucs i have does 110-194, with 177ED
>>>Do Eth items have a higher base, cause with a reg. Bartucs at 200%ED, it
>>>does 88-155
>>>
>>>ChristoMephisto
>>
>>I think they get 50% extra damage for weapons and 50% extra defense for
>>armor.
>>
>>Walt
>>

> Yes thats correct so get a perfect 200% ED Bartucs and put an OHM in it and
> it will be the same as an ethereal perfect Bartucs with a ZOD, except for
> the str/dex req :eek:)
>
> OHM is a lot easier to find/trade than a ZOD.
>

> Cheers Zod - or am I completely off course here?

ZOD, the differences would be appearance, Ethereal.
Like yur train of thought though, kinda reverse engineering...
The str/dex are the same, as are the rest of the mods.
So the appearance is the thing? Geeez, use Fade or Nats set, and all YOU
are Ethereal. Whats cooler?
'Course I can relate, I remember collecting foreign M:TG cards cause
they were black border and the artwork wasnt as cheesey as it got later
on...but I digress...

ChristoMephisto