How to turn number block OFF???

My i710 has recently decided to activate the number block, such that anyone
receiving a call from me doesn't know who it is. I apparently have to dial
*82 before every call to turn this off. Does anyone know how to DEACTIVATE
this damnable feature?
1 answer Last reply
More about turn number block
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    In message <0001HW.BE68FC9000324602F0407600@news.east.earthlink.net> Jon
    Stafford <jorost@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >My i710 has recently decided to activate the number block, such that anyone
    >receiving a call from me doesn't know who it is. I apparently have to dial
    >*82 before every call to turn this off. Does anyone know how to DEACTIVATE
    >this damnable feature?

    It has nothing to do with the phone, it's set at the network level.
    Call Nextel to have it changed.

    --
    A gun isn't a weapon; it's a tool. Like a harpoon, or a hammer or an
    alligator. You just need more education on this subject.

Nextel Internet Service Providers