How to turn number block OFF???

Last response: in Network Providers
March 25, 2005 7:22:48 AM

My i710 has recently decided to activate the number block, such that anyone
receiving a call from me doesn't know who it is. I apparently have to dial
*82 before every call to turn this off. Does anyone know how to DEACTIVATE
this damnable feature?

More about : turn number block

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 7:22:49 AM

In message <0001HW.BE68FC9000324602F0407600@news.east.earthlink.net> Jon
Stafford <jorost@earthlink.net> wrote:

>My i710 has recently decided to activate the number block, such that anyone
>receiving a call from me doesn't know who it is. I apparently have to dial
>*82 before every call to turn this off. Does anyone know how to DEACTIVATE
>this damnable feature?

It has nothing to do with the phone, it's set at the network level.
Call Nextel to have it changed.

--
A gun isn't a weapon; it's a tool. Like a harpoon, or a hammer or an
alligator. You just need more education on this subject.