is there a character editor for D2 that can manage edits on the
expansion characters? i've only been able to find an editor that
manages the original characters.

i have an assassin that i messed up at the beginning and would like to
move the skill points out of some skills and into others.

thanks in advance!

cassandra

Hero Editor

"forever darkness" <spirit@cyberbeach.netSpAmBOT> wrote in message
> is there a character editor for D2 that can manage edits on the
> expansion characters? i've only been able to find an editor that
> manages the original characters.
>
> i have an assassin that i messed up at the beginning and would like to
> move the skill points out of some skills and into others.
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> cassandra

Once again:
http://www.ladderhall.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14030

John A. Grundler wrote:
> Hero Editor

only for SP...

On that special day, Ralf Baumhoefer, (fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com) said...

> Once again:
> http://www.ladderhall.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14030

Nice, but they require you to log in (ie to register first), so no go.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:51:45 -0500, in alt.games.diablo2 ChristoMephisto
<Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote:

>John A. Grundler wrote:
>>
>> "forever darkness" <spirit@cyberbeach.netSpAmBOT> wrote in message
>>
>>>is there a character editor for D2 that can manage edits on the
>>>expansion characters? i've only been able to find an editor that
>>>manages the original characters.
>>>
>>>i have an assassin that i messed up at the beginning and would like to
>>>move the skill points out of some skills and into others.
>>>
>>>thanks in advance!
>>>
>>>cassandra
>>>--
>>

>> Hero Editor
>
>only for SP...

SP chars are the only ones that can be modified with third party utilities,
Realms chars reside on the bnet servers and cannot be edited in any way.
--

Gaze

"Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

ALL char editors are for single player. You can't by definition use a char
editor that edits BNET chars, they are stored on the server. By now, and
after repeating this 1 zillion times I would think people know this... To
HACK online chars you need something that lets you edit memory when you are
connected. Good luck.

If you still want to get the Hero Editor, it is also known as Zonfire.
Download from www.d2tradingpost.com, search for Zonfire. There is the main
program and an update.