Looking for friends..

....okay, not so pathetically, but I'm looking for decent people who play D2
LoD. I'm not talking people that are good (or bad) at the game. Just
people who like to wind down after a tough day at work and relax. Not too
serious, just have fun.

Partying in larger games frustrates me because there are so many annoying
people. Begging for freebies, stealing your goods...I'm just tired of it.
I have a few friends who play, but we're not always online at the same time.

I'm on USEast Softcore Non-Ladder.

Repost here if you'd wanna play some time. I'm generally on during the week
anywhere from 8pm-2am.

same here usually on same time

"Dave "IT"" <canttell@dueto.spam> wrote in message
> ...okay, not so pathetically, but I'm looking for decent people who play
D2
> LoD. I'm not talking people that are good (or bad) at the game. Just
> people who like to wind down after a tough day at work and relax. Not too
> serious, just have fun.
>
> Partying in larger games frustrates me because there are so many annoying
> people. Begging for freebies, stealing your goods...I'm just tired of it.
> I have a few friends who play, but we're not always online at the same
time.

> I'm on USEast Softcore Non-Ladder.
>
> Repost here if you'd wanna play some time. I'm generally on during the
week
> anywhere from 8pm-2am.

Username is taurusrow or oTROWo

"jeff spencer" <j_spencer@fuse.net> wrote in message
> same here usually on same time
>
> "Dave "IT"" <canttell@dueto.spam> wrote in message
> > ...okay, not so pathetically, but I'm looking for decent people who play
> D2
> > LoD. I'm not talking people that are good (or bad) at the game. Just
> > people who like to wind down after a tough day at work and relax. Not
too
> > serious, just have fun.
> >
> > Partying in larger games frustrates me because there are so many
annoying
> > people. Begging for freebies, stealing your goods...I'm just tired of
it.
> > I have a few friends who play, but we're not always online at the same
> time.
> >
> > I'm on USEast Softcore Non-Ladder.
> >
> > Repost here if you'd wanna play some time. I'm generally on during the
> week
> > anywhere from 8pm-2am.

I'll msg you next time I'm on. I'm not sure if I'm taking the bike out
tonight or playing.

> Username is taurusrow or oTROWo
>

> "jeff spencer" <j_spencer@fuse.net> wrote in message
>> same here usually on same time
>>
>> "Dave "IT"" <canttell@dueto.spam> wrote in message
>> > ...okay, not so pathetically, but I'm looking for decent people who
>> > play
>> D2
>> > LoD. I'm not talking people that are good (or bad) at the game. Just
>> > people who like to wind down after a tough day at work and relax. Not
> too
>> > serious, just have fun.
>> >
>> > Partying in larger games frustrates me because there are so many
> annoying
>> > people. Begging for freebies, stealing your goods...I'm just tired of
> it.
>> > I have a few friends who play, but we're not always online at the same
>> time.
>> >
>> > I'm on USEast Softcore Non-Ladder.
>> >
>> > Repost here if you'd wanna play some time. I'm generally on during the
>> week
>> > anywhere from 8pm-2am.

cool

erekose68 or rhynn

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:50:28 -0500, "Dave \"IT\"" <canttell@dueto.spam>
wrote:

>...okay, not so pathetically, but I'm looking for decent people who play D2
>LoD. I'm not talking people that are good (or bad) at the game. Just
>people who like to wind down after a tough day at work and relax. Not too
>serious, just have fun.
>
>Partying in larger games frustrates me because there are so many annoying
>people. Begging for freebies, stealing your goods...I'm just tired of it.
>I have a few friends who play, but we're not always online at the same time.
>
>I'm on USEast Softcore Non-Ladder.
>
>Repost here if you'd wanna play some time. I'm generally on during the week
>anywhere from 8pm-2am.
hello there you all im about the same way i like to come home after
work and sit down for a good dinner with the family then play for
awhile before bed im in useast as well non ladder and about from
7pm-2am i have barbs for characters thats really all i play with lets
play some