Status Page for Linksys Cable Modem

Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a Linksys
Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.
2 answers Last reply
More about status page linksys cable modem

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:13:34 -0700, "Jack" <jack@somewhere.com> wrote:

    >Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a Linksys
    >Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.

    Having looked at the manual for the V3 model (nothing online for the V2), I have
    to doubt that it has one.
    <ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pdf/befcmu10v3_ug.pdf>

    You might get a better answer in comp.dcom.modems.cable.

    Cheers,
    Chuck

    "Chuck" <none@example.net> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:13:34 -0700, "Jack" <jack@somewhere.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a
    Linksys
    > >Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.
    >
    > Having looked at the manual for the V3 model (nothing online for the V2),
    I have
    > to doubt that it has one.
    > <ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pdf/befcmu10v3_ug.pdf>
    >
    > You might get a better answer in comp.dcom.modems.cable.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chuck
    > Paranoia comes from experience - and is not necessarily a bad thing.

    Found the answer. It's 192.168.100.1

Modem Linksys Cable Wireless Networking