Fine small charm of Good Luck

Hiya,

I wonder if this nice charm would be of any trading value when I'd play
online Bnet?

Fine small charm of Good Luck
+3 Max Damage
+20 Ar
+6% MF

Just found it in those icy caverns in Act5 nightmare. And my Throwbarb just
loves it.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Wenzel wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I wonder if this nice charm would be of any trading value when I'd play
> online Bnet?
>
> Fine small charm of Good Luck
> +3 Max Damage
> +20 Ar
> +6% MF
>
> Just found it in those icy caverns in Act5 nightmare. And my Throwbarb just
> loves it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver
dont know whats its worth, but your right its a pretty cool sc
I only know of a priceguide somone posted on a forum, it should give you
a basis...http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=274026

err, did i mention its Eurpeon? Whats the conversion rates of a Eruo Um
to a $ Um

ChristoMephisto

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:09:20 +0100, Oliver Wenzel wrote:

> +3 Max Damage
> +20 Ar
> +6% MF

It's pretty good. The best small MF charm I ever found had:

+7% MF
+11% Lightning Resist

That was some two years ago, though, and I traded it away for way too
little. One of my worst trades ever. (Don't even ask. ;)).

M.

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hiya,
>
> I wonder if this nice charm would be of any trading value when I'd play
> online Bnet?
>
> Fine small charm of Good Luck
> +3 Max Damage
> +20 Ar
> +6% MF
>
> Just found it in those icy caverns in Act5 nightmare. And my Throwbarb
> just
> loves it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver

My concentrate barb has a 100pd/7%mfsc. I found that about 2 months ago.
At first I went to trade it....but nobody seemed to want it.
Nevertheless...sometimes keeping the really rare items serve you better.

Regards,

Sushi

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:51:21 GMT, "Sushi" <gaijin@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> Hiya,
>>
>> I wonder if this nice charm would be of any trading value when I'd play
>> online Bnet?
>>
>> Fine small charm of Good Luck
>> +3 Max Damage
>> +20 Ar
>> +6% MF
>>
>> Just found it in those icy caverns in Act5 nightmare. And my Throwbarb
>> just
>> loves it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Oliver
>
>My concentrate barb has a 100pd/7%mfsc. I found that about 2 months ago.
>At first I went to trade it....but nobody seemed to want it.
>Nevertheless...sometimes keeping the really rare items serve you better.
>
>Regards,
>
>Sushi

My best in the past little while is still the +330 to Poison over 10
seconds I found a couple months back. It's good enough for my Assassin
to use on groups of annoying monsters like leapers and those blow-gun
tribesmen. Clears them out real quick...

$$