On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:02:26 -0500, sidekick wrote:

> Is WOW played only online? No sp play option?

THIS IS NOT ... oops! ;) Yes, it's a MMORPG, without any offline/SP
component. It also costs roughly $15 a month after the first free month.

M.

Michael Vondung wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:02:26 -0500, sidekick wrote:
>
> > Is WOW played only online? No sp play option?
>
> THIS IS NOT ... oops! ;)

I want Kix back! *sniff*

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:21:08 +0100, Mroczny Baranek wrote:

> Wrong. I can always change nick (One in 3/4 monts - like always)

Why doesn't that surprise me? ;) If you act in all groups like you act
here, it's no wonder that you need a new identity every three months. It's
perfectly fine to disagree with others, but at least do it like an adult.

>> You are not able to adjust your news client filter to ignore WoW and
>> OT threads?
>
> No.

Thunderbird doesn't have sophisticated filters for newsgroups, true. You
could look at Dialog, which is free and does have very nice filters.

> You can always use KF or just ignore my posts - like i can (in your
> words) ignore Wow posts. Yes ?

She could. And several people have already done that. But think about it
.... you're the one who is having an issue with something that the majority
of the regulars here doesn't mind. So, shouldn't it be you making the
necessary adjustments?

> So, if this is my problem, dont be my doc.

You are making your problem to the problem of the entire group.

M.

U¿ytkownik Michael Vondung napisa³:

.... and Simon says .... PLONK !!!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:00:04 +0100, Mroczny Baranek wrote:

> ... and Simon says .... PLONK !!!

*laughs* Think Thunderbird will filter this slightly modified header? ;)
No, it won't. Just to demonstrate you something, kiddo, I'll change it
back. (You should upgrade TB to 1.0. 0.4 is a terribly old version and
quite buggy.)

You're pathetic, but I admit this has been amusing. Thanks!

Toodles.

My my, doesn't sidekick <sidekick39@adelphia.net> look good in that
trenchcoat:

>It is so simple even a caveman can do it.

Cavemen versus astronauts, who would win?

> Cavemen versus astronauts, who would win?

My money is on the caveman he has a bigger club and probly be able to run
faster

custard wrote:
>>Cavemen versus astronauts, who would win?
>

> My money is on the caveman he has a bigger club and probly be able to run
> faster

but the astronaut can fly higher ;-)

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> schreef in bericht
> custard wrote:
> >>Cavemen versus astronauts, who would win?
> >

> > My money is on the caveman he has a bigger club and probly be able to
run
> > faster
> >

> but the astronaut can fly higher ;-)

Yes, but he has to come down sometimes, doesn't he ? :p

Mroczny Baranek wrote:
> U¿ytkownik Gundemarie Scholz napisa³:
^ ^
Letters missing, shame on you! d-:
(And if the pointers are not in the right places look at it with a
fixed-width font.)

> Hmm, let's see:
> > You have been actively posting here for two months and one day
> > with this nickname.You have been actively posting in other groups
> > since April, according to Google.
>
> Wrong. I can always change nick (One in 3/4 monts - like always)

That is why I wrote "with this nick". I was assuming you would be
doing that, probably on a regular basis.

> > You tell other people how to behave here, in a newsgroup you only
> > just recently entered?
>
> Yes.

So you go to a new city, enter a pub, look around for five minutes and
start yelling at everybody who choses the "wrong" song in the jukebox?

> > You are not able to adjust your news client filter to ignore WoW
> > and OT threads?
>
> No.

Is Thunderbird so much worse than even Outlook Express?

> > You are not able to ask people politely to maybe go on with their
> > discussions in a probably more appropriate newsgroup, ie.
> > alt.games.warcraft rather than swearing at them?
>
> You can always use KF or just ignore my posts - like i can (in your
> words) ignore Wow posts. Yes ?

I don't like completely killfiling people, because they might say
something useful inbetween. Killfiling you would mean not only not
reading your irrelevant replies to WoW posts, but also your normal
ones. Unfortunately this can only be checked after download as the
difference is not visible within the headers including the subject
line, but only in the body.

> > BTW, the Javascript on http://baranek.eu.org/ does not actually
> > prevent people from looking at your source code, but you knew
> > that, right? (Looking at it I wonder though if you are trying to
> > hide it, because some if it doesn't make sense at all, such as
> > the 50 empty <small> tags in the middle.)
>
> Upgrade your .....

-v please.