realm down

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 9:17:13 AM

playing away happily today came out of my game to swap some items went to
renter and the dam server down why does it do it when 1 minute it going fine
and then when i leave the game it has to do that to me
i was lucky i had not left anything in the game as i was just holding it
open before swapping stuff

More about : realm

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 12:45:19 AM

Humm, very kind of it I would say. Normal operation is to wait till you
drop the items, THEN drop you! I think it is just setting you up! :-)

custard wrote:

> playing away happily today came out of my game to swap some items went to
> renter and the dam server down why does it do it when 1 minute it going fine
> and then when i leave the game it has to do that to me
> i was lucky i had not left anything in the game as i was just holding it
> open before swapping stuff

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 5:32:37 PM

"custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>playing away happily today came out of my game to swap some items went to
>renter and the dam server down why does it do it when 1 minute it going fine
>and then when i leave the game it has to do that to me
>i was lucky i had not left anything in the game as i was just holding it
>open before swapping stuff

Even if you dropped something, don't give up:

Most of the times I'm doing solo-muling and then get a "realm down"
after some ten
  • enter-exits, I only need to get a new IP (by
    disconnecting and reconnecting to my ISP), and I then can re-enter the
    game I created before, all of my stuff still there.

    [* e.g. 10 for entering with two or three playing chars, dropping
    stuff, and then entering with different mules to collect the dropped
    items]

    In 99% of the cases I've seen "realm down" is not a global realm down.

    J:
    NP: -
    --
    http://here.is/ripley/ *4therecords.HCEurope