realm down

playing away happily today came out of my game to swap some items went to
renter and the dam server down why does it do it when 1 minute it going fine
and then when i leave the game it has to do that to me
i was lucky i had not left anything in the game as i was just holding it
open before swapping stuff
2 answers Last reply
More about realm down

    Humm, very kind of it I would say. Normal operation is to wait till you
    drop the items, THEN drop you! I think it is just setting you up! :-)

    "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >playing away happily today came out of my game to swap some items went to
    >renter and the dam server down why does it do it when 1 minute it going fine
    >and then when i leave the game it has to do that to me
    >i was lucky i had not left anything in the game as i was just holding it
    >open before swapping stuff

    Even if you dropped something, don't give up:

    Most of the times I'm doing solo-muling and then get a "realm down"
    after some ten enter-exits, I only need to get a new IP (by
    disconnecting and reconnecting to my ISP), and I then can re-enter the
    game I created before, all of my stuff still there.

    [* e.g. 10 for entering with two or three playing chars, dropping
    stuff, and then entering with different mules to collect the dropped
    items]

    In 99% of the cases I've seen "realm down" is not a global realm down.

    J:
    NP: -
    --
    http://here.is/ripley/ *4therecords.HCEurope