obedience on merc

hi there,
finally i found that ethereal thresher and put obedience in it, it's
wonderful no doubt ;)
the enchant on it seems to have a problem though...
obedience has a 30% chance to cast lvl21 enchant, and it actually does so, i
see the enchant animation on the merc.
but when checking the merc damage values, they do not change.
so is this a feature that won't work on mercs or is it simply a display bug
?
stefan

Stefan Roth schrieb:
> hi there,
> finally i found that ethereal thresher and put obedience in it, it's
> wonderful no doubt ;)
> the enchant on it seems to have a problem though...
> obedience has a 30% chance to cast lvl21 enchant, and it actually does so, i
> see the enchant animation on the merc.
> but when checking the merc damage values, they do not change.
> so is this a feature that won't work on mercs or is it simply a display bug
> ?

I thought I noticed an increase in the numbers on my merc. Only a tiny
increase though; lvl 21 Enchant, without synergy and mastery, gives only
74-96 fire damage.

---
Hannes

> > so is this a feature that won't work on mercs or is it simply a display
bug

> I thought I noticed an increase in the numbers on my merc. Only a tiny
> increase though; lvl 21 Enchant, without synergy and mastery, gives only
> 74-96 fire damage.

then it's ok. i simply didn't know about that little damage as i dont play
sorc much.
i expected a boost of at least 1k like with pala auras, guess i didn't look
at the small numbers :)
thanks,
stefan