thenightcrawler

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2005
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,atl.general (More info?)

Dell customer service, about 40 min. of bouncing around the world, if
you don't know what you need. About 20 minutes if you're on track.
About 10 for a corporate account that knows what it needs.

This is what I know: Dell customer service was flexible enough to get
the job done over the phone - Great job. Reasonably short order on a
corporate account for a confusing order. Nobody gets kudos from me when
none are due. There will be none here. Management got this when they
ordered that and pay full price rather than package deal?

That deal is very short. Hire somebody who not only speaks English, but
understands it in sales. That happens again, and it will never, ever
happen again.

They may be figuring out how to put it all together and they're on the
right track. Excellent tech support.

TheNIGHTCRAWLER
(I crosspost