Ladder reset

Any ideas, thoughts, comments on when this might be?

Regards,

Sushi

19 march is my guess, that would make 254 days for this ladder.. because
first ladder was 254 days

Clincher

"Sushi" <gaijin@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Any ideas, thoughts, comments on when this might be?
>
> Regards,
>
> Sushi

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:13:32 +0100, "Clincher"
<drevil23500@hotmail.com> wrote:

>19 march is my guess, that would make 254 days for this ladder.. because
>first ladder was 254 days
>
>Clincher

haha - "Oi - stop stealing my thunder, Clincher!!"

and it was 255 days if you include the day it started and the day it
changed - so makes some sense at least from a programming point of
view? Still ends up as the 19th March whichever way you look at it....

Tim

I dont count the 1st day, started to late in the day for me hehe

Clincher

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, "Sushi" wrote:

>> Any ideas, thoughts, comments on when this might be?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Sushi

4 July just like the first ladder reset. 1 year apart exactly.

And it's "u"'s Birthday.

(Happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
now they've reset the ladder
holler WoW and go to!

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

"Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, "Sushi" wrote:
>
>>> Any ideas, thoughts, comments on when this might be?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Sushi
>>>

> 4 July just like the first ladder reset. 1 year apart exactly.
>
> And it's "u"'s Birthday.
>
> (Happy birthday to u
> happy birthday to u
> now they've reset the ladder
> holler WoW and go to!
>

> --
>
> USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Happy b-day U!

Regards,

Sushi

Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> schreef in bericht
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, "Sushi" wrote:
>
> >> Any ideas, thoughts, comments on when this might be?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Sushi
> >>

> 4 July just like the first ladder reset. 1 year apart exactly.
>
> And it's "u"'s Birthday.
>
> (Happy birthday to u
> happy birthday to u
> now they've reset the ladder
> holler WoW and go to!
>

> --
>
> USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

didnt second ladder start at 8 July?

Clincher

Clincher wrote:
> Brian Brunner" <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet> schreef in bericht

>>4 July just like the first ladder reset. 1 year apart exactly.
>>
>>And it's "u"'s Birthday.
>>
>>(Happy birthday to u
>>happy birthday to u
>>now they've reset the ladder
>>holler WoW and go to!
>>

>>--
>>
>>USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper
>

> didnt second ladder start at 8 July?
>
> Clincher

its a four day party...
maybe we canadians will come down
after our four day party...

Cheers
ChristoMephisto

When the ladder is reset, will my ladder characters still be playable?