keith

Looking for good items from Larzuk and spotted
a Pestilent Halberd of Anthrax 751 Poison.Never
knew it could go so high on a weapon but its a
pity its a 2h weapon.

On that special day, keith, (keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk) said...

> Looking for good items from Larzuk and spotted
> a Pestilent Halberd of Anthrax 751 Poison.Never
> knew it could go so high on a weapon but its a
> pity its a 2h weapon.

Socket it, put an amn into it, and give it to your Act2 merc. This would
keep him alive aq little longer.

BTW: Does the poison damage count into the leech, or only physical
damage?

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Only the physical portion.

Anex....Explodeazon, but still, not bad.

Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> On that special day, keith, (keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk) said...
>
>> Looking for good items from Larzuk and spotted
>> a Pestilent Halberd of Anthrax 751 Poison.Never
>> knew it could go so high on a weapon but its a
>> pity its a 2h weapon.
>
> Socket it, put an amn into it, and give it to your Act2 merc. This
> would keep him alive aq little longer.
>
> BTW: Does the poison damage count into the leech, or only physical
> damage?

I'm pretty sure you can only leech from physical dam. Also, the poison needs
time to work, and I don't think the merc understands the concept of hitting
one baddie and then moving on to the next.

Devast8or

mercs don't even understand that it's a bad idea to hit one baddy in a mob
and then walk back to you nonchalantly.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, "they bought their tickets, they took their
chances. I say, LET them die".

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Gabriele Neukam wrote:
>> On that special day, keith, (keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk) said...
>>
>>> Looking for good items from Larzuk and spotted
>>> a Pestilent Halberd of Anthrax 751 Poison.Never
>>> knew it could go so high on a weapon but its a
>>> pity its a 2h weapon.
>>
>> Socket it, put an amn into it, and give it to your Act2 merc. This
>> would keep him alive aq little longer.
>>
>> BTW: Does the poison damage count into the leech, or only physical
>> damage?
>>

> I'm pretty sure you can only leech from physical dam. Also, the poison
> needs
> time to work, and I don't think the merc understands the concept of
> hitting
> one baddie and then moving on to the next.
>
> Devast8or

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:47:04 +0100, "Devast8or"
<invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Also, the poison needs
>time to work, and I don't think the merc understands the concept of hitting
>one baddie and then moving on to the next.
>
>Devast8or

That depends. Unless I'm mistaken, the merc always goes after the
closest enemy, so especially if you or he has something with "hit
causes monster to flee" (which I still have mixed feelings about, but
it *does* come in handy sometimes), it can work very well.

ald