Diablo 2 and MAC

Hi

I got an iBook from my boss just before christmas, and of course i
installed Diablo 2 on it :)

But i have a small problem, everytime i leave a game i discnnect from
BattleNet.

Does anyone else ever had that problem and maybe a solution, then i
would be happy to know about it.

--
Sonni

Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote:

> I got an iBook from my boss just before christmas, and of course i
> installed Diablo 2 on it :)

> But i have a small problem, everytime i leave a game i discnnect from
> BattleNet.

Open game or close?

What Mac OS version are you using? Here is LOD running on 10.3.7 with no
(big ;-) problems.

Bernd

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:10:05 +0100, Bernd Wrobbel wrote:

> Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote:
>
>> I got an iBook from my boss just before christmas, and of course i
>> installed Diablo 2 on it :)
>
>> But i have a small problem, everytime i leave a game i discnnect from
>> BattleNet.

This will ALWAYS (well, at least for me) happen on the Mac if you're
logged in on the same bnet ID on another computer. I have both a Mac and
a PC, and this gets me every time.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:10:05 +0100, Bernd Wrobbel wrote:

> Sonni Skammelsen <news@sonni.org> wrote:
>
>> I got an iBook from my boss just before christmas, and of course i
>> installed Diablo 2 on it :)
>
>> But i have a small problem, everytime i leave a game i discnnect from
>> BattleNet.
>
> Open game or close?
>
> What Mac OS version are you using? Here is LOD running on 10.3.7 with no
> (big ;-) problems.

It's on closed.
And it's the latest version of osx, fully updated.
After finding out how to run it in windowed mode i found that it's only
when i run the game in full screen mode it happens.

--
Sonni