insight runeword

eb

I keep getting conflicting info on insght. I saw it as a helm using el nef
fal. Is this accurate? Could someone give me the correct runeword and where
it could be used?

EB

Its not in a helm, its in a 4socket staff or polearm.
Insight :
Ral Tir Tal Sol
It's nice to have to start with, but watch it, use a staff or polearm wich
low lvl can use. :)

"EB" <me@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> I keep getting conflicting info on insght. I saw it as a helm using el nef
> fal. Is this accurate? Could someone give me the correct runeword and
where
> it could be used?
>
> EB

eb

Thanks, I'm going to use it in early part of NM with my poison Necro :)

EB wrote:
> I keep getting conflicting info on insght. I saw it as a helm using el nef
> fal. Is this accurate? Could someone give me the correct runeword and where
> it could be used?
>
> EB

Ral Tir Tal Sol

4 socket polearms/staffs only

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:30:33 GMT, Franklin Bratcher
<achijah@earthlink.net> wrote:

>EB wrote:
>> I keep getting conflicting info on insght. I saw it as a helm using el nef
>> fal. Is this accurate? Could someone give me the correct runeword and where
>> it could be used?
>>
>> EB
>>

>Ral Tir Tal Sol
>
>4 socket polearms/staffs only

And not that I know anyone stupid enough to do this but make sure it
is a Polearm... not a spear which means you can't put it in a Stygian
Pike. Now who would be dumb enough to do that?

Alan - desperately tries not to look guilty :)
--
USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-3 Ladder SC
USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

4 socket Polearm/Staves.... I have one on my Leaper... It's quite
handy...Atm it's a temp item. Then i will give it to my merc.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Alan Ladd wrote:

> And not that I know anyone stupid enough to do this but make sure it
> is a Polearm... not a spear which means you can't put it in a Stygian
> Pike. Now who would be dumb enough to do that?
>
> Alan - desperately tries not to look guilty :)

Don't look at me... <whistling while trying to look innocent>

><

OK OK OK, my first attempt at Insight was in a lance. :OP

*grumble*