MF Amulet

Just a quick question,

Is a 25% to Magic Find Amulet worth anything of good value? That's the only
stat on the amulet.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Just a quick question,
>
> Is a 25% to Magic Find Amulet worth anything of good value? That's the
> only
> stat on the amulet.
>
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Not really. They actually go up to 50% (but the most I've found is 48%).
--
Zamboni

I think that amulets with just a magic find mod would not hold much "trade"
value unless at least 40%. According to bnet, 50% is the highest mf % a
magic (blue) amulet can have. The link is here
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/magicfind.shtml
My opinion is based on USeast expansion values, this may be different for
other realms or in classic D2.
"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Just a quick question,
>
> Is a 25% to Magic Find Amulet worth anything of good value? That's the
only
> stat on the amulet.
>
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

which realm?
"keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> Ive got a +3 P&B with 28% and have trouble selling.

TRENDING THREADS