WOW=Diablo 3

and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2
5 answers Last reply
More about diablo

    "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote in message
    > and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2

    Diablo 2 was an awesome game for it's time. I don't know if it's fair
    to compare a 5 year old(?) game with a brand new release. I loved
    diablo2 and am loving WoW.

    Stu.
    *Sits on diablo2 bedsheets and sips from his diablo2 mug.* Stay calm
    it's just a usenet post. ;)

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:

    >and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2

    there's gonna be a diablo 3?

    "Charlie Wan" <wan2@uni.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:
    >
    > >and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2
    > >

    > there's gonna be a diablo 3?

    There already is.... its called "Guild wars" ;¬)

    Actually thats not strictly true as GuildWars was just made by the same
    people that made the original Diablo series and has almost nothing to do
    with Diablo.

    Unofficial reports and speculation say that Diablo3 should be in shops
    around the start of 2006... but there has been no official dates /
    time-frames from Blizzard yet.

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    wan2@uni.uiuc.edu (Charlie Wan) wrote in news:4296355f.627883734
    @news.ks.uiuc.edu:

    > On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:
    >
    >>and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2
    >>

    > there's gonna be a diablo 3?

    No, Diablo 2 is more playable, less boring, more suited for solo, more
    addicting.

    Velvet Elvis

    "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in news:hlule.42689$iq5.42439
    @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Unofficial reports and speculation say that Diablo3 should be in shops
    > around the start of 2006... but there has been no official dates /
    > time-frames from Blizzard yet.

    If that were true I'm sure we would have heard about it at E3. :(

    --
    ZORK

    ....still playing after all these years...

World Of Warcraft Games Diablo Video Games