WOW=Diablo 3

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 15, 2005 1:01:23 AM

and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2

More about : wow diablo

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 15, 2005 3:50:34 PM

"FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote in message
> and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2

Diablo 2 was an awesome game for it's time. I don't know if it's fair
to compare a 5 year old(?) game with a brand new release. I loved
diablo2 and am loving WoW.

Stu.
*Sits on diablo2 bedsheets and sips from his diablo2 mug.* Stay calm
it's just a usenet post. ;)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 12:45:27 AM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:

>and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2

there's gonna be a diablo 3?
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 5:03:09 AM

"Charlie Wan" <wan2@uni.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:
>
> >and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2
> >

> there's gonna be a diablo 3?

There already is.... its called "Guild wars" ;¬)

Actually thats not strictly true as GuildWars was just made by the same
people that made the original Diablo series and has almost nothing to do
with Diablo.

Unofficial reports and speculation say that Diablo3 should be in shops
around the start of 2006... but there has been no official dates /
time-frames from Blizzard yet.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

wan2@uni.uiuc.edu (Charlie Wan) wrote in news:4296355f.627883734
@news.ks.uiuc.edu:

> On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:01:23 GMT, "FD" <none@HC.cam> wrote:
>
>>and it beats the bleeding piss out of Diablo 2
>>

> there's gonna be a diablo 3?

No, Diablo 2 is more playable, less boring, more suited for solo, more
addicting.

Velvet Elvis
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 1, 2005 8:08:14 PM

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in news:hlule.42689$iq5.42439
@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

> Unofficial reports and speculation say that Diablo3 should be in shops
> around the start of 2006... but there has been no official dates /
> time-frames from Blizzard yet.

If that were true I'm sure we would have heard about it at E3. :(

--
ZORK

....still playing after all these years...
!