Wireless network

Is it possible to see if someone is trying to connect to my network?

Go to your wireless router's menu and check the LOG. Also check the
ATTACHED DEVICES section if available.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:53:36 +0200, "Willhe" <news@willhe.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to see if someone is trying to connect to my network?

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:53:36 +0200, "Willhe" <news@willhe.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to see if someone is trying to connect to my network?

most wireless routers or access points have a page on their web
interface that shows current connections or current sessions, or the
IP addresses given out by DHCP. So the answer is yes.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !