kinder surprise egg in the inventory? a patch?

I saw a strange version of Diablo2
There was 2 imp (red and blue) instead of energy and mana globe
Some egg (the ones with surprise who can be fond at supermarket) was in
the inventory....with the horadric they changed into objects

Someone know this version? Is an official version? It's free and could
be downloaded somewhere?

Thanks to everyone

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:43:40 GMT, Jollyno <credici@nopubblicita.com>
wrote:

>I saw a strange version of Diablo2
>There was 2 imp (red and blue) instead of energy and mana globe
>Some egg (the ones with surprise who can be fond at supermarket) was in
>the inventory....with the horadric they changed into objects
>
>Someone know this version? Is an official version? It's free and could
>be downloaded somewhere?
>
>Thanks to everyone

It's definitely *not* an official version, sounds like a mod but I
have no idea which one.

ald