whats the value of SOJ?

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

I think you mean runes instead of runewords.

If you are softcore, then it's Ist+Um. A matching pair is 3 Ist :)
Btw, there is another forum for trading. Search this forum, someone
posted the link not too long ago, it also has a list of trading value.

Alice wrote:
> I think you mean runes instead of runewords.
>
> If you are softcore, then it's Ist+Um. A matching pair is 3 Ist :)
> Btw, there is another forum for trading. Search this forum, someone
> posted the link not too long ago, it also has a list of trading value.

Here's the link, its European tho
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=274026
do ya think an Eruo SOJ is the same as a CAN/US SOJ??

ChristoMephisto