keith

Newslord wrote:
> Aldurs has two sockets. What do i have to put in it ?
Nothing too good because they come in 3 socket
variety as well.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:51:22 +0100, Newslord wrote:

> Aldurs has two sockets. What do i have to put in it ?

You don't have to put anything in there, it works with open sockets too :)

If you lack resists you can put runes or jewels.
If you want Magic Find you can put Ist runes, topaz or jewels.
If you want damage reduce you can put Ber runes in.
So whats your need ?
Put that in :)

--
Sonni

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:51:22 +0100, Newslord <Newslord@invalid.com>
wrote:

>Aldurs has two sockets. What do i have to put in it ?

I have 2 3 socket maces but I never use them. My resistances are at 75
and my hit points with the spinning discs are 400 - 1,000 per hit.
Mind blast is above 20. I usually only get killed now if I get bad
lag...

$$