stupid bulids

I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like the
hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that have
half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted

"custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like
the
> hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
> some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
> heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that have
> half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted

How about a leap barb?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:22:05 GMT, "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like the
>hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
>some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
>heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
>Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that have
>half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted

I made a bowamancer. I'm in the 3rd act of hell, but having a hell of
a time.

It pisses me off because it's nearly impossible in 1.10 to solo and
not do some sort of cookie-cutter build, IMO.

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

keith

What about Healing charging Paladin who heal around 80 life per
second(2*level 42 prayer synergised auros).At level 30 it already
seems a lot of fun with the none stop charging and super fast healing.
Till i tested it on single player i never realised prayer got higher
increments at higher levels so ill actually be filling the life bulb
nearly twice as fast laetr on.

Skillers are not as much of a problem as first seems because
you get 4 from Seraph hymn amulet plus Griswolds armor gives +2
and then Defensive GCs should be very cheap to buy since Clerics
are really the only ones to use them(plus they are rare builds).

custard wrote:
> "john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old
character like
> > the
> > > hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come
up
> with
> > > some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a
fists of
> > > heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> > > Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with
(that
> have
> > > half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted
> >
> > How about a leap barb?
> >

> My freind is doing one of them right now leap, polearm because he
like to
> different aswell

....and because he read that, eh?:
http://www.froglicker.net/d2/leap.html

"john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> wrote in message

> "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like
> the
> > hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up
with
> > some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
> > heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> > Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that
have
> > half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted
>
> How about a leap barb?

My freind is doing one of them right now leap, polearm because he like to
different aswell

Explodeazon, Don't ask.

Anex.......Explodeazon, how was I to know the damn skill points were
permanent!!

"custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like the
> hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
> some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
> heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that have
> half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted

Ever think about trying a were-bear druid?

Or how about an assassin (any build, they seem to be rare these days)?

What about a throw-barb?

I'm out of ideas, haven't had my coffee yet....

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:22:05 GMT, custard <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like
> the
> hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
> some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
> heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that
> have
> half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted

Make a meleer(sp?) who does nothing but throw pots.

Like a Throwbarb who throws exploding pots instead of weapons. Or a
Throwazon. Poison pots on switch.

Hey, you said "stupid builds". :p

I wonder if anybody ever killed Big D with pots? lol

--
freemont
(that's the worst freaking idea i ever had in my life)

"Freemont" <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in message
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:22:05 GMT, custard <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like
> > the
> > hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up
with
> > some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
> > heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
> > Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that
> > have
> > half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted
> >
> Make a meleer(sp?) who does nothing but throw pots.
>
> Like a Throwbarb who throws exploding pots instead of weapons. Or a
> Throwazon. Poison pots on switch.
>
> Hey, you said "stupid builds". :p
>
> I wonder if anybody ever killed Big D with pots? lol
>
> --
> freemont
> (that's the worst freaking idea i ever had in my life)

i have actully done it before no jokes
i think it was with a barb that i got there to early in normal so i did not
have enough vit and damage to knock him over i opened my invintory to drink
more pots and there was a green one in there so i grabed it out and started
to throw i ended up with about 10 pots on rotaion and lots of trips back to
town to fill them up but yeah i did kill the big D in normal with poision
pots
it took like forever to do so but now i know how to train better i wont
strike this problem again
i have gone with a charger pally i will be maxing charge might, vigor and
holy sheild. Without any plus to skill items i think i can have close to
1500%ed so im aiming for around the 10k damage mark should be a bit of fun
charging everthing and the knock back effect should help aswell
anyway back to training a long way to go yet

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:36:46 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:22:05 GMT, custard <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I hate going into games and seeing the same old same old character like
>> the
>> hammerdin ,whirl barb,orb sorc or wind druid. I am trying to come up with
>> some different build that are uncommon I have done recently a fists of
>> heaven pally and have just started a plauge zon.
>> Whats some stupid build that any of you people can come up with (that
>> have
>> half a chance in hell) that i can try nexted
>>
>Make a meleer(sp?) who does nothing but throw pots.
>
>Like a Throwbarb who throws exploding pots instead of weapons. Or a
>Throwazon. Poison pots on switch.
>
>Hey, you said "stupid builds". :p
>
>I wonder if anybody ever killed Big D with pots? lol

If you meant Duriel then the answer is yes :)

My first time ever playing D2 without the expansion, I thought I
needed to get my body back or lose everything permanently so I kept
doing it over and over and over...

Alan - who killed the Council in Act 3 in the same fashion.
--
USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-3 Ladder SC
USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC