Lord of Destruction Expansion pack

I've ordered the expansion pack "Lord of destruction" which I am
expecting tomorrow. Before I install it can anyone tell me if the
installation will have any affect on my saved game within Daiblo II?
Also I have seen reference in this NG to "ATMA" for use with this
patch and Diablo II.
Can someone tell me what it actually does, and point me to a link
where I can down-load it. Thanks
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James

No effect. There's a "Convert Savegame to Expansion"
button at the load savegames screen.

ATMA: http://atma.diabloii.net/

"Peter James" <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I've ordered the expansion pack "Lord of destruction" which I am
> expecting tomorrow. Before I install it can anyone tell me if the
> installation will have any affect on my saved game within Daiblo II?
> Also I have seen reference in this NG to "ATMA" for use with this
> patch and Diablo II.
> Can someone tell me what it actually does, and point me to a link
> where I can down-load it. Thanks
> -
> Peter James
> Remove AT to reply