European LAdder accounts

A couple weeks ago, this guy in Europe gave me three ladder accounts.
There's lots of good stuff, a 99 Zon, full MF sorc, and on...
Unfortunatley, I miss my own characters on US West
So, in short, I have three ladder accounts free to first comer.
email me at christo@rogers.com

ChristoMephisto

"ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote in message
> A couple weeks ago, this guy in Europe gave me three ladder accounts.
> There's lots of good stuff, a 99 Zon, full MF sorc, and on...
> Unfortunatley, I miss my own characters on US West
> So, in short, I have three ladder accounts free to first comer.
> email me at christo@rogers.com
>
> ChristoMephisto
You got mail

"ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote in message
> A couple weeks ago, this guy in Europe gave me three ladder accounts.
> There's lots of good stuff, a 99 Zon, full MF sorc, and on...
> Unfortunatley, I miss my own characters on US West
> So, in short, I have three ladder accounts free to first comer.
> email me at christo@rogers.com
>
> ChristoMephisto

You got Mail

Simon Taylor wrote:
> "ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote in message
>
>>A couple weeks ago, this guy in Europe gave me three ladder accounts.
>>There's lots of good stuff, a 99 Zon, full MF sorc, and on...
>>Unfortunatley, I miss my own characters on US West
>>So, in short, I have three ladder accounts free to first comer.
>>email me at christo@rogers.com
>>
>>ChristoMephisto
>

> You got Mail

now U got mail

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:45:37 -0500, ChristoMephisto
<Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote:

>Simon Taylor wrote:
>> "ChristoMephisto" <Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>A couple weeks ago, this guy in Europe gave me three ladder accounts.
>>>There's lots of good stuff, a 99 Zon, full MF sorc, and on...
>>>Unfortunatley, I miss my own characters on US West
>>>So, in short, I have three ladder accounts free to first comer.
>>>email me at christo@rogers.com
>>>
>>>ChristoMephisto
>>

>> You got Mail
>>

>now U got mail

Funny, I'd figure Simon got mail, not U ;-)

ald