new blocking graphic

Did you know, if you give your Assassin the Dodge/Evade/Avoid skills,
she'll do somersaults when blocking. halarious
never seen anything like it
obviously it can only be done in SP

ChristoMephisto

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, ChristoMephisto wrote:

>> Did you know, if you give your Assassin the Dodge/Evade/Avoid skills,
>> she'll do somersaults when blocking. halarious
>> never seen anything like it
>> obviously it can only be done in SP
>>

>> ChristoMephisto

So how'd you do it in SP?

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Brian Brunner wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, ChristoMephisto wrote:
>

>>>Did you know, if you give your Assassin the Dodge/Evade/Avoid skills,
>>>she'll do somersaults when blocking. halarious
>>>never seen anything like it
>>>obviously it can only be done in SP
>>>

>>>ChristoMephisto
>

> So how'd you do it in SP?

i used a charm that gaves me skills
other things like ironskin, warmth, display auras, revive as Diablo or
Baal, even turn invisible to other players, but the somersaults always
made me laugh, nows she's more like a ninja, slicing, kickin, tumblin',
star throwin machine
now if i can only get here to say 'I know kung fu'
i dont want to open a floodgate of hackin on SP,( not like its already
there...) so i won't be saying how i got this charm
and now for the backlash of all the other players...

ChristoMephisto

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:59:57 -0500, ChristoMephisto
<Frogger@roadkill.com> wrote:

>i dont want to open a floodgate of hackin on SP,( not like its already
>there...) so i won't be saying how i got this charm
>and now for the backlash of all the other players...
>
>ChristoMephisto

I don't know about *this* group, but in the other one hacking in SP
isn't really frowned upon, especially since it has been happening
since day one anyway. Now, start talking about hacking on the *Realms*
and you'll stir up a real firestorm ;-)

ald