Paladin skills question

The paladin's defensive auras have resist fire, cold, and lightning. Now if
I was to put 10 hard points into each of these...would my resists reflect
that? Is this a passive skill also or do I have to have one of the auras
enabled to benefit from this?

Regards,

Sushi

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:52:28 GMT, "Sushi" <gaijin@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The paladin's defensive auras have resist fire, cold, and lightning. Now if
>I was to put 10 hard points into each of these...would my resists reflect
>that? Is this a passive skill also or do I have to have one of the auras
>enabled to benefit from this?
>
>Regards,
>
>Sushi

Heh, what do you know, a Pally question I can answer ;-) No, they are
not passive, you do need to have them activated. What I've done with
my current Pally is add one point to each (this was *not* the original
plan, which was to ignore them and wait for the level 24 or 30 spell
that adds to all, but playing Ancestral Recall at players 8 made it
necessary) *if* you need them, then wait for the higher level skill
that adds to all. *That* one you may want more than one point in ;-)

ald