avenger question

What do most people max out first skill-wise for avengers?
Vengeance?....Holy shield? Conviction?

Regards,

Sushi

Saber

"Sushi" <gaijin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What do most people max out first skill-wise for avengers?
> Vengeance?....Holy shield? Conviction?

well, if you are in pre-1.10, then veng and fana with a little zeal, then
convict and some holy shield. but then again, i doubt you are in
pre-1.10...
though, this rule should still apply. he is an aVENGer, so max out his main
skill 1st, which would be Veng. a ZEALot would max Zeal, a Vindicator would
max Smite (heh, i had to throw that one in there to mix it up). but
anyways, i always played by that for the most part.

actually, come to think of it, my best pallies were ones that i never had a
plan and just had fun with, putting points in useful skills until they
became unstoppable... anyone remember Rayau?

--
The Former Pally God, Saber

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:53:15 +0000, Sushi wrote:

> What do most people max out first skill-wise for avengers?
> Vengeance?....Holy shield? Conviction?

You want to calculate how much mana you will leech per
hit to figure out what level of Vengeance you can sustain.
Boosting Conviction helps your party and boosting either
Conviction or the synergy skills for Vengeance boosts your
damage without costing you more mana. When you get to
Act2 NM you can get a Might merc whose aura helps you
leech more.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:14:38 -0500, "Saber"
<saber1@IEATSPAMMERSoptonline.net> wrote:

>a ZEALot would max Zeal,
>--
>The Former Pally God, Saber

Really? I thought you only wanted it around level 5. Have I been
mis-advised?

ald