character editing

Does anyone know of a web page that has the hex address for v1.10. I have
found plenty for v1.07 and .08 but they are very different from .10.

Thanks in advance.
Scott

You can't "hexedit" save games, because they are protected by checksums.
Search the NG for posts about editors.

"Scrumpet" <scrumpetspamburger@peoplepc.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Does anyone know of a web page that has the hex address for v1.10. I have
> found plenty for v1.07 and .08 but they are very different from .10.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Scott

is that something that they changed in .10?

"Jens Marder" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You can't "hexedit" save games, because they are protected by checksums.
> Search the NG for posts about editors.
>
> "Scrumpet" <scrumpetspamburger@peoplepc.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Does anyone know of a web page that has the hex address for v1.10. I
have
> > found plenty for v1.07 and .08 but they are very different from .10.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Scott

No, thats's fact at least since version 1.09