Hot Keys in Diablo II

Is there any way I can assign a hot key to the action of quaffing a
healing potion? Every time I get into a fight I'm so busy looking at
the screen I fumble with the mouse at the correct time, to quaff a
potion, and get killed instead. I spend more time at the Rogue
encampment than is good for me. Thanks.
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James
1 answer Last reply
More about keys diablo

    "Peter James" <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Is there any way I can assign a hot key to the action of quaffing a
    > healing potion? Every time I get into a fight I'm so busy looking at
    > the screen I fumble with the mouse at the correct time, to quaff a
    > potion, and get killed instead.

    Put the potions in your belt and hit number 1,2,3 or 4.

Games Diablo Video Games