hallucination, dream or reality?

hi, i dont know about you but this was one of the most interesting
week-ends for me. why may you ask...because now we may finally rejoice,
the thing that we all have been waiting for is finally here. i have
been away all week-end and could not made the post earlier so now here
it is... i headed for blizz site on thursady because i heard that they
had a lot of job vacancies and i went to blizz site. at first i did not
pay atention and clicked directly on the foreign language game tester
link. while the page was laoding i saw it looking straight at me in the
eyes. i made a screen grab to be able to look at it while looking at
the details for the job... so after have read the page and found that i
could not apply for the job. i pressed the back button of my browser
and oh shock and despair, the link had dissapeared. oh, i must tell you
that i have spent at least 4-5 hours looking for info on it. and
literally clicking on every google link one after the other without
never finding what i was looking for. i nearly had my head banged on
the wall for that awful mistake of mine and finally realised that i had
some luck to have seen it. i guess that i was at the right place and at
the right time. i guess i must have been here while the blizz site
webmasters were making some tests on the site page layout and they
accidentally upped the test online on their servers... if you still do
not know a damn about what i am talking about here is a link for the
screen grab i made...

http://d3screengrab.tripod.com/d3_screengrab.jpg

if you still don't see it, well here is a hint...uppper right, upper
right

woooow

Cheers
fx_05

Saber

"fx_05" <fx_05@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi, i dont know about you but this was one of the most interesting
> week-ends for me. why may you ask...because now we may finally rejoice,
> the thing that we all have been waiting for is finally here. i have
> been away all week-end and could not made the post earlier so now here
> it is... i headed for blizz site on thursady because i heard that they
> had a lot of job vacancies and i went to blizz site. at first i did not
> pay atention and clicked directly on the foreign language game tester
> link. while the page was laoding i saw it looking straight at me in the
> eyes. i made a screen grab to be able to look at it while looking at
> the details for the job... so after have read the page and found that i
> could not apply for the job. i pressed the back button of my browser
> and oh shock and despair, the link had dissapeared. oh, i must tell you
> that i have spent at least 4-5 hours looking for info on it. and
> literally clicking on every google link one after the other without
> never finding what i was looking for. i nearly had my head banged on
> the wall for that awful mistake of mine and finally realised that i had
> some luck to have seen it. i guess that i was at the right place and at
> the right time. i guess i must have been here while the blizz site
> webmasters were making some tests on the site page layout and they
> accidentally upped the test online on their servers... if you still do
> not know a damn about what i am talking about here is a link for the
> screen grab i made...
>

> http://d3screengrab.tripod.com/d3_screengrab.jpg
>

> if you still don't see it, well here is a hint...uppper right, upper
> right
>
> woooow

ooooooo.... im shaking.... oooooo

hope ya dont mind, but i uploaded that to my site. i have a bit more
bandwidth than geocities and something like that might get a bit.

http://diablo.saber-online.com/images/diablo3.jpg

--
The Anxious Saber

jr

Saber wrote:

> ooooooo.... im shaking.... oooooo
>
> hope ya dont mind, but i uploaded that to my site. i have a bit more
> bandwidth than geocities and something like that might get a bit.
>
> http://diablo.saber-online.com/images/diablo3.jpg
>
> --
> The Anxious Saber

Dark Times, sounds great... :)
Saber, would you mind if I link your page to the diablo3.com forum?

Blackbird

JR wrote:
> Dark Times, sounds great... :)

Sure it does but why the font of the capture "DiabloIII: Dark Times" is
different then on WoW or StarCraft????? It is a bit bigger...
--
*dzid_pl_hc - D2XEuHCL
*dzid_pl - D2XEuL

Jaroslaw Banachowicz wrote:
> JR wrote:
>> Dark Times, sounds great... :)
>
> Sure it does but why the font of the capture "DiabloIII: Dark Times"
> is different then on WoW or StarCraft????? It is a bit bigger...

The spacing on the third "I" in the text beneath the .gif is off, too.

Oh, well.

--
chainbreaker

If you need to email, then chainbreaker (naturally) at comcast dot
net--that's "net" not "com"--should do it.

"Stefan Roth" <dev@null.nix> wrote in message
> <snip>
> > link. while the page was laoding i saw it looking straight at me in the
>
> <working link>
> http://diablo.saber-online.com/images/diablo3.jpg
>
> amazing :D
> simply amazing :)
> stefan

seems the message was too amazing for my news-client, so he repeated it :D
stefan

"Jaroslaw Banachowicz" <banjar1_spam@lido.net> wrote:

>JR wrote:
>> Dark Times, sounds great... :)
>
>Sure it does but why the font of the capture "DiabloIII: Dark Times" is
>different then on WoW or StarCraft????? It is a bit bigger...

Bad work, indeed.

And I still don't understand, why folks can't stop to spam rumours
about D3, ladder resets, and so on.

If it's not in the News on battle.net or blizzard.com, I don't believe
it, esp. not regarding presumingly faked screenshots.

J:
NP: -
--
http://here.is/ripley/ *4therecords.HCEurope

Yeah, I know everyone noticed the weird spacing on the 3rd "I". I don't
believe it, either. Besides, we all know the new title will be:

DiabloIII Virtual Reality Edition (D3D for short) - The Cult of 'u'
(VR goggles and $49.95 first month's payment included for free)

Anex.....Explodeazon, but one day, I too hope to see be there to see III
come to it's fruition.

"fx_05" <fx_05@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi, i dont know about you but this was one of the most interesting
> week-ends for me. why may you ask...because now we may finally rejoice,
> the thing that we all have been waiting for is finally here. i have
> been away all week-end and could not made the post earlier so now here
> it is... i headed for blizz site on thursady because i heard that they
> had a lot of job vacancies and i went to blizz site. at first i did not
> pay atention and clicked directly on the foreign language game tester
> link. while the page was laoding i saw it looking straight at me in the
> eyes. i made a screen grab to be able to look at it while looking at
> the details for the job... so after have read the page and found that i
> could not apply for the job. i pressed the back button of my browser
> and oh shock and despair, the link had dissapeared. oh, i must tell you
> that i have spent at least 4-5 hours looking for info on it. and
> literally clicking on every google link one after the other without
> never finding what i was looking for. i nearly had my head banged on
> the wall for that awful mistake of mine and finally realised that i had
> some luck to have seen it. i guess that i was at the right place and at
> the right time. i guess i must have been here while the blizz site
> webmasters were making some tests on the site page layout and they
> accidentally upped the test online on their servers... if you still do
> not know a damn about what i am talking about here is a link for the
> screen grab i made...
>

> http://d3screengrab.tripod.com/d3_screengrab.jpg
>

> if you still don't see it, well here is a hint...uppper right, upper
> right
>
> woooow
>
> Cheers
> fx_05

KAOS

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:20:22 -0500, "u" <u@mail.com> dared speak in
front of ME:

>Yeah, I know everyone noticed the weird spacing on the 3rd "I". I don't
>believe it, either. Besides, we all know the new title will be:

WoW?

--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

ok, so let's call it the D3 expansion then.

Anex.....Explodeazon, mayb WoW is D3, it's good enough to be and god knows
it has ME hooked, but still a part of me longs to see a true D3-3D.