Nextel i530 GPS Function

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the location from
my i530 and then enter them into a database and pinpoint my location on a
map.
5 answers Last reply
More about nextel i530 function
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:19:02 GMT, "J&D Schnoor"
    <jimdianes@frontiernet.net> wrote:

    >I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the location from
    >my i530 and then enter them into a database and pinpoint my location on a
    >map.

    I'm sorry, I missed your question the first 4 times. Can you repost
    it?
    --
    To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:19:02 GMT, "J&D Schnoor"
    > <jimdianes@frontiernet.net> wrote:
    >
    >> I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the
    >> location from my i530 and then enter them into a database and
    >> pinpoint my location on a map.
    >
    > I'm sorry, I missed your question the first 4 times. Can you repost
    > it?

    He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the location
    from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint his location on a
    map.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com>
    wrote:

    > He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the location
    >from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint his location on a
    >map.

    Really? I missed that the first 4 times.
    --
    To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the
    >> location from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint
    >> his location on a map.
    >
    > Really? I missed that the first 4 times.

    I am glad I could help.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Im not quite sure, but I think one of his criteria is that it also be FREE>
    But I could be wrong?


    "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com> wrote in message
    news:PJidnZKqYb-olNbfRVn-hQ@comcast.com...
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the
    > >> location from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint
    > >> his location on a map.
    > >
    > > Really? I missed that the first 4 times.
    >
    > I am glad I could help.
    >
    >
Ask a new question

Read More

Nextel GPS Database Internet Service Providers