Nextel i530 GPS Function

Last response: in Network Providers
March 28, 2005 11:19:02 PM

I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the location from
my i530 and then enter them into a database and pinpoint my location on a
map.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:18:59 PM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:19:02 GMT, "J&D Schnoor"
<jimdianes@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the location from
>my i530 and then enter them into a database and pinpoint my location on a
>map.

I'm sorry, I missed your question the first 4 times. Can you repost
it?
March 29, 2005 7:48:14 PM

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:19:02 GMT, "J&D Schnoor"
> <jimdianes@frontiernet.net> wrote:
>
>> I am looking for any free online programs where I can read the
>> location from my i530 and then enter them into a database and
>> pinpoint my location on a map.
>
> I'm sorry, I missed your question the first 4 times. Can you repost
> it?

He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the location
from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint his location on a
map.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 1:14:21 PM

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com>
wrote:

> He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the location
>from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint his location on a
>map.

Really? I missed that the first 4 times.
March 30, 2005 7:16:56 PM

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:48:14 -0500, "Jimmy" <JimmyCliff@xemaps.com>
> wrote:
>
>> He is looking for any free online programs where he can read the
>> location from his i530 and then enter into a database and pinpoint
>> his location on a map.
>
> Really? I missed that the first 4 times.

I am glad I could help.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 7:53:53 PM

Im not quite sure, but I think one of his criteria is that it also be FREE>
But I could be wrong?

news:p JidnZKqYb-olNbfRVn-hQ@comcast.com...

!