lost

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

i'm trying to get a set of +3 trap claws but i don't have much to trade for
them. if you got a set for trade let me know. i'm on uswest sc nl.

--
Ever the LOST one formerly Nick...

USWest Softcore: raver_lost

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 05:33:49 +0000, Lost wrote:

> i'm trying to get a set of +3 trap claws but i don't have much to trade for
> them. if you got a set for trade let me know. i'm on uswest sc nl.

You can buy them from anya in nightmare

--
Sonni

Sonni Skammelsen wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 05:33:49 +0000, Lost wrote:
>

>>i'm trying to get a set of +3 trap claws but i don't have much to trade for
>>them. if you got a set for trade let me know. i'm on uswest sc nl.
>

> You can buy them from anya in nightmare

i got a +2 traps/attract ammy if that helps?
i think the two abilities work well
cast traps...cast attract
'step in to my web' the spider said to the fly...

ChristoMephisto USW sc nl

"Lost" <mymindilost@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> i'm trying to get a set of +3 trap claws but i don't have much to trade
for
> them. if you got a set for trade let me know. i'm on uswest sc nl.

If you have a char at least as far as act 5 nm, you can try shopping Anya
for them. Took me about an hour to get a pair. Also got the pair of +2 trap,
+ 2 shadow and two +1 all skills. I had a full set of twink claws before I
even started a trapper. I still haven't found the godly +3 trap +3 ls +3 ds
claws that I would like to have.

Nightmare Anya is the easiest place to shop for +3 trap claws, you can shop
her in hell also, but nightmare is a lot easier to get a char to.

I had one of those cheating mofos with maphack look at my trapper and offer
up to a botd weapon for them. I told him they weren't for trade and he could
just shop for them at Anya in an hour or so. He replied that he could mf all
sorts of godly gear in that time and didn't want to waste an hour shopping,
to each their own.

To be honest, they only cost like 10-20K gold apiece, but their gold value
is small compared to the value of the time spent finding them.

lost

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

i did that. last night i spent 2 hours trying to buy them and they never
came up... all i was able to buy was 1 +2 trap claw... awell, just have to
keep trying i guess.