Wanted Websites

Hey guys do any of u know of any good itemeditor hacks for the new patch
v1.10 because i am tryong to make some weaps and armors for my SP chars that
has like 999999999999999defense and 999999999999999dmg
U know super hack items probably not the much but but at least 999k def and
dmg Thanx if u know any plz contact me at black_diablo_2000@yahoo.com

Big Country wrote:
> Hey guys do any of u know of any good itemeditor hacks for the new
> patch v1.10

No, I don't even know of any bad item editors.

> Thanx if u know any plz contact me at
> black_diablo_2000@yahoo.com

Too lazy to come back here and read the replies?

On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...

> > Hey guys do any of u know of any good itemeditor hacks for the new
> > patch v1.10
>
> No, I don't even know of any bad item editors.

What would you expect from a RoadRunner customer? Intelligence? The
ability to create a character that can *live* with the restrictions by
Blizzard?

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

--
Patriarch Antenagenes, lvl89 SP Skelliemancer, might merc
Champion Fuchsia, lvl80 SP Firestrafer, conc merc (always dieing)

look for zonfire99 hero editor, it supports 1.10.

you may need to sign up for ladderhall or d2sector to get them,
though.

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

Paul

Splendid

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...
>
>> > Hey guys do any of u know of any good itemeditor hacks for the new
>> > patch v1.10
>>
>> No, I don't even know of any bad item editors.
>
> What would you expect from a RoadRunner customer? Intelligence? The
> ability to create a character that can *live* with the restrictions by
> Blizzard?

i am 'living' with Blizzards restrictions, but i have been veeeeeeeeerrrry
disapointed in the changes they made. their purpose was to stop "rushing"
and "experience runs". they did neither. they just screwed up the game.

i "live" with the restrictions when i'm on Battlenet, but when its just me,
in the privacy of my own basement, i can and do experiment with different
builds and ways of developing characters, and i DON'T work every character
up to do it. before i spend 20-30 hours working a character up to 85th level
on Bnet, i want to make sure i am not wasting my stats and skills, so i try
out what the finished product will be like on single player, using Hero
Editor. and i am proud of the fact that i do, and don't need your permission
OR your insulting comments.

if he wants to use Hero Editor on single player, what business is that of
YOURS?

butt out!

Big Country, if you do a search on Google for "Hero Editor" "Diablo" "1.10"
etc and you will find a copy. they are available everywhere. good luck.

paul
"Riever"

paul wrote:
> i am 'living' with Blizzards restrictions, but i have been
> veeeeeeeeerrrry disapointed in the changes they made. their purpose
> was to stop "rushing" and "experience runs". they did neither. they
> just screwed up the game.
[...]
> if he wants to use Hero Editor on single player, what business is
> that of YOURS?

Potentially though characters edited with those editors can be used on
open bnet too, and I have read more than one person relatively new to
D2 complaining about a corrupted character after having generously
been donated some items on open bnet. As they were new they wouldn't
know that this can happen, otherwise they probably wouldn't have
picked those items up.

KISS MY ASS. I am a rr customer, and I think you are nothing more than a
mouthy smart-assed punk. Why don't you drop dead.

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...
>
> > > Hey guys do any of u know of any good itemeditor hacks for the new
> > > patch v1.10
> >
> > No, I don't even know of any bad item editors.
>
> What would you expect from a RoadRunner customer? Intelligence? The
> ability to create a character that can *live* with the restrictions by
> Blizzard?
>

> Gabriele Neukam
>
> Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de
>

> --
> Patriarch Antenagenes, lvl89 SP Skelliemancer, might merc
> Champion Fuchsia, lvl80 SP Firestrafer, conc merc (always dieing)

Diane

"Oliasys" <netaddict@ec.rr.com> wrote in

> KISS MY ASS. I am a rr customer, and I think you are nothing more than
> a mouthy smart-assed punk. Why don't you drop dead.

This kind of posting is uncalled for. Clean up your act. I hardly think
Gabriele is the punk here. FWICS, YOU are the mouthy one. Please stop
being so judgemental and vindictive. That's not what a NG is about.

Diane

On that special day, Oliasys, (netaddict@ec.rr.com) said...

> KISS MY ASS. I am a rr customer, and I think you are nothing more than a
> mouthy smart-assed punk. Why don't you drop dead.
>

> "Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
> > On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...

> > > No, I don't even know of any bad item editors.
> >
> > What would you expect from a RoadRunner customer? Intelligence? The
> > ability to create a character that can *live* with the restrictions by
> > Blizzard?
> >

> > Gabriele Neukam
> >
> > Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de
> >

> > --
> > Patriarch Antenagenes, lvl89 SP Skelliemancer, might merc
> > Champion Fuchsia, lvl80 SP Firestrafer, conc merc (always dieing)

Just look at this opus - top posting and thus breaking the flow of the
conversation, quoting *everything* including my sig, and the choice of
words.

A perfect proof that I'm right.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de