CE problem, HELP!

I just installed CE. I have 3 problems, 1. When I leveled up the game
froze. I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out. 2. while online I got the
"failed to join game" four times, twice while trying to join a game and
twice while trying to create a game. 3. When I tried to play normal dII
(just clicking on the desktop icon) I got CE. Can anyone shed some
light on these problems?

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:03:03 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I just installed CE. I have 3 problems, 1. When I leveled up the game
>froze. I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out. 2. while online I got the
>"failed to join game" four times, twice while trying to join a game and
>twice while trying to create a game. 3. When I tried to play normal dII
>(just clicking on the desktop icon) I got CE. Can anyone shed some
>light on these problems?

The first two I can't help with, as I can't connect to any version of
BNut with this machine, but the third I can. Run the CE Activator
again, with the game closed of course, and it'll revert back to LoD.

ald