Explosive arrow change?

Ive recently been using Tal socketed Ravenclaw
which would normally be deadly because the poison
transferred to the area effect.However I noticed it
seemed to only poison the targeted enemy and seemed
generally to be a lot less effective now.Has anyone
else noticed it or maybe Im missing something?
This is on ladder by the way(server side patched?).
5 answers Last reply
More about explosive arrow change

    keith schrieb:
    > Ive recently been using Tal socketed Ravenclaw
    > which would normally be deadly because the poison
    > transferred to the area effect.However I noticed it
    > seemed to only poison the targeted enemy and seemed
    > generally to be a lot less effective now.Has anyone
    > else noticed it or maybe Im missing something?
    > This is on ladder by the way(server side patched?).

    In 1.10, only fire damage is transfered to the splash area effect. The
    only two builds that benefit from Exploding Arrows are Enchantress and
    Holy Fire Paladin - unless you play in a party with an Enchantress, when
    Ravenclaw, Kuko or Demon Machine can take every char deep into Nightmare.

    ---
    Hannes

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:54:55 +0100, Hannes Brunner <bruhan12@web.de>
    wrote:

    >Ravenclaw, Kuko or Demon Machine can take every char deep into Nightmare.
    >
    >---
    >Hannes

    Question about this: My Regular LoD Slayer Strafeazon's life has
    gotten a *lot* easier since she found her Kuko, but I've noticed that
    the arrows don't explode when she's using Strafe (the fire damage
    still helps quite a bit, though). Do any of the skills (i.e., Guided)
    still make the explosions work? And should I worry about it, or do the
    explosions not really help at all?

    ald