keith

Ive recently been using Tal socketed Ravenclaw
which would normally be deadly because the poison
transferred to the area effect.However I noticed it
seemed to only poison the targeted enemy and seemed
generally to be a lot less effective now.Has anyone
else noticed it or maybe Im missing something?
This is on ladder by the way(server side patched?).

keith schrieb:
> Ive recently been using Tal socketed Ravenclaw
> which would normally be deadly because the poison
> transferred to the area effect.However I noticed it
> seemed to only poison the targeted enemy and seemed
> generally to be a lot less effective now.Has anyone
> else noticed it or maybe Im missing something?
> This is on ladder by the way(server side patched?).

In 1.10, only fire damage is transfered to the splash area effect. The
only two builds that benefit from Exploding Arrows are Enchantress and
Holy Fire Paladin - unless you play in a party with an Enchantress, when
Ravenclaw, Kuko or Demon Machine can take every char deep into Nightmare.

---
Hannes

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:54:55 +0100, Hannes Brunner <bruhan12@web.de>
wrote:

>Ravenclaw, Kuko or Demon Machine can take every char deep into Nightmare.
>
>---
>Hannes

Question about this: My Regular LoD Slayer Strafeazon's life has
gotten a *lot* easier since she found her Kuko, but I've noticed that
the arrows don't explode when she's using Strafe (the fire damage
still helps quite a bit, though). Do any of the skills (i.e., Guided)
still make the explosions work? And should I worry about it, or do the
explosions not really help at all?

ald