Fury wolf

Tora

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

Making a fury wolf

I maxed out lycanthropy and ww, about to max fury and oak sage.
Any idea where to put rest of the points (if any) ?

With oak sage active i got 1600-1700 life.
My str is high enough to wear ik-set (except helm).
I left dex at base.
Got about 55 stat points left at lvl 63.

Where should i put them ? Invest in dex ? Or go vit/life all the way ?

Atm i got 85% chance to get hit and 65% to hit, or isnt that important with
fury ?

Tora

"Tora" <koerotora@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Making a fury wolf
>
> I maxed out lycanthropy and ww, about to max fury and oak sage.
> Any idea where to put rest of the points (if any) ?
>
> With oak sage active i got 1600-1700 life.
> My str is high enough to wear ik-set (except helm).
> I left dex at base.
> Got about 55 stat points left at lvl 63.
>
> Where should i put them ? Invest in dex ? Or go vit/life all the way ?
>
> Atm i got 85% chance to get hit and 65% to hit, or isnt that important
with
> fury ?
>

> Tora

I had the same problem. I used the extra points to get a nice grizzly. It is
stronger than it looks, its recastable and draws the heat off.

I think you should work on your chance to hit. 65% looks a bit low to me.
Aim for 80%. Now I saw that you have stat points left. I would sink them
into dex and/or vitality. Depends on your resistances in hell. If you have
good resistances don't worry about more life.

I think it is important to leech a lot (especially if you do not use a
shield). More dex means higher chance to hit means higher chance to leech
back.

Walt

--
Europe SC non-ladder