Freeware card games? canasta? pinochle? gin? bridge?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

anyone know where i can download a free canasta, bridge, pincohle, and
gin games?

--
Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com

    (ProteanThread) wrote:
    > anyone know where i can download a free canasta, bridge, pincohle, and
    > gin games?

    I play cards here. Best site I have found.

    http://www.mysticisland.net/

    (I like pinochle rooms)

    The Caiman link found below is nice

    http://home.hccnet.nl/hmdejong/

    And Pogo dot com is fun............

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay

Download Freeware Games Video Games