Rest in peace

This mod uses the same sound and animation
as Redemption and seems to heal like redemption
if this is case then it could be a better ring
than appear especially for zons.Note it only
works for physical attacks.
2 answers Last reply
More about rest peace

    "keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > This mod uses the same sound and animation
    > as Redemption and seems to heal like redemption
    > if this is case then it could be a better ring
    > than appear especially for zons.Note it only
    > works for physical attacks.

    I never saw an effect like healing while using the ring. It just makes the
    corpses disappear which is quite helpful...

    Walt

    --
    -------------
    Europe SC non-ladder

    It doesn't heal, R.I.P. only prevents
    resurrection of corpses.

    "keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > This mod uses the same sound and animation
    > as Redemption and seems to heal like redemption
    > if this is case then it could be a better ring
    > than appear especially for zons.Note it only
    > works for physical attacks.

Cases Games Video Games