GF2 Pro Question

Stormblade

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001
Is it possible to use the TV Out feature on my Hercules 3D Prophet II Pro without having to use the Hercules drivers? Those drivers suck. I have nothing but problems with them but the Nvidia drivers are nice and stable for me. I'd like to use them but still access the TV out. Is this possible?

-
The worth of your opinion is in direct proportion to the number of people who have asked for it

Myrmecophagavir

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2002
Shouldn't be any different than with the Hercules drivers. Better performance in games too, since they stopped customising the drivers a few versions back and actually tell you to get the reference ones now anyway.

Stormblade

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001
Perhaps I'm just not understanding. I have been using the Nvidia drivers. I need to be able to access the TV Out on the Hercules card. I do not see a way to do this while using the Nvidia drivers. Is there a way?

-
The worth of your opinion is in direct proportion to the number of people who have asked for it

Stormblade

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001
Ok but how do I then send output to the TV?

-