Sign in with
Your question

GF2 Pro Question

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 29, 2002 10:29:31 PM

Is it possible to use the TV Out feature on my Hercules 3D Prophet II Pro without having to use the Hercules drivers? Those drivers suck. I have nothing but problems with them but the Nvidia drivers are nice and stable for me. I'd like to use them but still access the TV out. Is this possible?

-
The worth of your opinion is in direct proportion to the number of people who have asked for it

More about : gf2 pro question

July 29, 2002 11:58:29 PM

Yeah, use the Nvidia Detonator drivers.

"When there's a will, there's a way."
July 30, 2002 10:07:00 PM

Shouldn't be any different than with the Hercules drivers. Better performance in games too, since they stopped customising the drivers a few versions back and actually tell you to get the reference ones now anyway.
Related resources
July 31, 2002 3:11:15 AM

Perhaps I'm just not understanding. I have been using the Nvidia drivers. I need to be able to access the TV Out on the Hercules card. I do not see a way to do this while using the Nvidia drivers. Is there a way?

-
The worth of your opinion is in direct proportion to the number of people who have asked for it
July 31, 2002 4:20:41 AM

Ok but how do I then send output to the TV?

-
!