1st HC Character

Well,

Here goes nothing... I've decided to make my 1st HC character in a
loooooooooong time. I've never made a HC character online. The biggest i've
gotten a HC character was level 25 in SP in D2 classic. hehe..

It's a challenge... ;-)

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

eb

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Well,
>
> Here goes nothing... I've decided to make my 1st HC character in a
> loooooooooong time. I've never made a HC character online. The biggest
i've
> gotten a HC character was level 25 in SP in D2 classic. hehe..
>
> It's a challenge... ;-)
>
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Good Luck! What are you making and what realm are you on?
I remember my first HC. It was a werewolf and he died in Act arcane. I
didn't play for a month.

EB

It's a Defensive Paladin. I'm going to base him around Defiance, Holy
Shield, Vengeance, some Zeal just to get the 5 Hits and of course some
resist auras for Vengeance.

I play on USWest.