1st HC Character

Well,

Here goes nothing... I've decided to make my 1st HC character in a
loooooooooong time. I've never made a HC character online. The biggest i've
gotten a HC character was level 25 in SP in D2 classic. hehe..

It's a challenge... ;-)

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
2 answers Last reply
More about character

    "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Well,
    >
    > Here goes nothing... I've decided to make my 1st HC character in a
    > loooooooooong time. I've never made a HC character online. The biggest
    i've
    > gotten a HC character was level 25 in SP in D2 classic. hehe..
    >
    > It's a challenge... ;-)
    >
    > Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    Good Luck! What are you making and what realm are you on?
    I remember my first HC. It was a werewolf and he died in Act arcane. I
    didn't play for a month.

    EB

    It's a Defensive Paladin. I'm going to base him around Defiance, Holy
    Shield, Vengeance, some Zeal just to get the 5 Hits and of course some
    resist auras for Vengeance.

    I play on USWest.

    "EB" <me@yahoo.cnospam> wrote in message

    > "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Well,
    >>
    >> Here goes nothing... I've decided to make my 1st HC character in a
    >> loooooooooong time. I've never made a HC character online. The biggest
    > i've
    >> gotten a HC character was level 25 in SP in D2 classic. hehe..
    >>
    >> It's a challenge... ;-)
    >>
    >> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
    >>

    > Good Luck! What are you making and what realm are you on?
    > I remember my first HC. It was a werewolf and he died in Act arcane. I
    > didn't play for a month.
    >

    > EB

Games Classic Video Games