7520 Feedback

O.K. I've heard a bunch of negative feedback, and I tend to think that
those that don't like something bitch more than those that like it.

BUT, I need you to give me some good feedback if you have it. I only have
two more days before I have to decide if I am going to buy this puppy.
3 answers Last reply
More about 7520 feedback
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    There's nothing good to say about this unit. Only get it if you must have
    Nextel Direct Connect. It feels bulky and antiquated compared to the Treo
    650 or the new Blackberry 7100s.

    "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    > O.K. I've heard a bunch of negative feedback, and I tend to think that
    > those that don't like something bitch more than those that like it.
    >
    > BUT, I need you to give me some good feedback if you have it. I only have
    > two more days before I have to decide if I am going to buy this puppy.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    The Blackberry 7520 is one of the best Nextel's phones available. Not only
    do you have the ability to use the cellular and Direct Connect services, but
    you can gain access to your emails (whether from a POP3 server, or using the
    email address that comes with the device). You get unlimited contacts, GPS
    capability, Bluetooth technology, and loads of other features.

    Good news though, the $149.99 after Mail-In-Rebate is continuing through
    April, so you have more than two days. =)

    "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    > O.K. I've heard a bunch of negative feedback, and I tend to think that
    > those that don't like something bitch more than those that like it.
    >
    > BUT, I need you to give me some good feedback if you have it. I only have
    > two more days before I have to decide if I am going to buy this puppy.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I can thumb type on my 7520 but not on my friends treo - and I have
    small thumbs! And I use Bluetooth so I don't worry too much about the
    size.

    I like the unit but would sure appreciate a decent IM program for MSN
    and Yahoo!

    Dave

    "Joe Hayes" <jhayes@navisite.com> wrote in message
    | There's nothing good to say about this unit. Only get it if you
    must have
    | Nextel Direct Connect. It feels bulky and antiquated compared to
    the Treo
    | 650 or the new Blackberry 7100s.
    |
    | "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    | > O.K. I've heard a bunch of negative feedback, and I tend to think
    that
    | > those that don't like something bitch more than those that like
    it.

    | > BUT, I need you to give me some good feedback if you have it. I
    only have
    | > two more days before I have to decide if I am going to buy this
    puppy.

Nextel Internet Service Providers