Gul rune

Finally! After playing,like, forever! Hellforge drop for my sorc....a GUL
rune. Is the only rune I have ever found above ist. I feel blessed. I will
save forever. lol. not. now to decide what to do with it. What SP runewrod
to use? hmmmm.

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Kingslayer and rift are the only real options.

Usually the most valuable use for a gul is to wait until you get a
second one so you can cube them up to a vex. If you've got three guls,
you can make a death runeword, which is actually useful.

Thanx for the info

"phil" <google@donotcall.cjb.net> wrote in message
> Kingslayer and rift are the only real options.
>
> Usually the most valuable use for a gul is to wait until you get a
> second one so you can cube them up to a vex. If you've got three guls,
> you can make a death runeword, which is actually useful.

lol ya, too bad
> If there were a way to downgrade guls into ists, they'd be a lot more
> useful.

trade 'em