socketing head hunter's glory

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

I found a near-perfect head hunter's glory:

Defense: 583
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 106
Chance to Block: Pal: 50%, Ama/Asn/Bar: 45%, Dru/Nec/Sor: 40%
Durability: 74
Paladin Smite Damage: 24 To 38
+420 Defense (+320-420)
+340 Defense vs. Missile (+300-350)
Fire Resist 24% (+20-30%)
Poison Resist 35% (+30-40%)
+6 Life After Each Kill (+5-7)
Socketed: 3 (1-3)

The obvious choices for the sockets are pdiamonds, facets, and ists.
Since I don't have any facets on ladder, and since I only have one ist
so far, that means probably pdiamonds.
Any idea what this might be worth (e.g. to someone with facets)?

On 2 Feb 2005, "phil" wrote:

>> I found a near-perfect head hunter's glory:
>>
>> Defense: 583
>> Required Level: 75
>> Required Strength: 106
>> Chance to Block: Pal: 50%, Ama/Asn/Bar: 45%, Dru/Nec/Sor: 40%
>> Durability: 74
>> Paladin Smite Damage: 24 To 38
>> +420 Defense (+320-420)
>> +340 Defense vs. Missile (+300-350)
>> Fire Resist 24% (+20-30%)
>> Poison Resist 35% (+30-40%)
>> +6 Life After Each Kill (+5-7)
>> Socketed: 3 (1-3)
>>
>> The obvious choices for the sockets are pdiamonds, facets, and ists.
>> Since I don't have any facets on ladder, and since I only have one ist
>> so far, that means probably pdiamonds.
>> Any idea what this might be worth (e.g. to someone with facets)?

3 PDiamonds or 3 Um runes (lean heavily toward PDiamond since I'm short
3 Um runes).

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper