Help ...We deleted a character by mistake !

We have just deleted a character named "ice_laddie" level 64 .

Can we retrieve it?
Can we go back to yesterday?
Is there a backup file?

So we do not have to start from the beginning at level one
(We have Window 98)

Thank you very much for your help

Philippe
1 answer Last reply
More about help deleted character mistake

    Is this a battleNet character, or one in Single Player?

    If on battleNet, you might try the trick described in the thread below
    entitled "expired char really gone?" to get it back.

    Chances are good, though, that it's really gone.

    "gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > We have just deleted a character named "ice_laddie" level 64 .
    >
    > Can we retrieve it?
    > Can we go back to yesterday?
    > Is there a backup file?
    >
    > So we do not have to start from the beginning at level one
    > (We have Window 98)
    >
    > Thank you very much for your help
    >
    > Philippe

Games Backup Video Games