Help ...We deleted a character by mistake !

Last response: in Video Games
February 2, 2005 10:07:52 PM

We have just deleted a character named "ice_laddie" level 64 .

Can we retrieve it?
Can we go back to yesterday?
Is there a backup file?

So we do not have to start from the beginning at level one
(We have Window 98)

Thank you very much for your help

Philippe
February 3, 2005 3:23:31 AM

Is this a battleNet character, or one in Single Player?

If on battleNet, you might try the trick described in the thread below
entitled "expired char really gone?" to get it back.

Chances are good, though, that it's really gone.

!