Chaos Empirer

Hi.

I am just started to play this Mod.
I have found some maps (Mysterious map) but i don´t now, how to use them??
I have try to put 3 maps in cube, but nothing happens. Is there a way to do
this??
Is the map a way to a new place in the game??? ore??
Can enybody help me please!

Thanks.
Xantia

Diane

"Xantia" <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote in

> Hi.
>
> I am just started to play this Mod.
> I have found some maps (Mysterious map) but i don´t now, how to use
> them?? I have try to put 3 maps in cube, but nothing happens. Is there
> a way to do this??
> Is the map a way to a new place in the game??? ore??
> Can enybody help me please!
>
> Thanks.
> Xantia

I believe the map was something that was discontinued in the update and
I guess the author didn't remove it. I just right click on it and it
disappears and does nothing that I've ever recognized.

Diane

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:22:48 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>I believe the map was something that was discontinued in the update and
>I guess the author didn't remove it. I just right click on it and it
>disappears and does nothing that I've ever recognized.
>
>Diane

Aye, apparently they used to give you some kind of information, in
earlier versions, but they've been disabled.

ald