Godly shadow plate of swords....

I'm currently in a game where larzuk is selling a godly shadow plate of
swords for way more than 7,000,000 which isn't possible right?
If anyone want's to see some screenshots gimme a shout.

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

I'd be curious to see a screen shot.

Incidentally, although the maximum gold you can carry at level 99 is
3,490,000 (gold + stash), but through a combination of items (gheeds +
edge) you can purchase stuff otherwise costing as much as 4,537,000. I
believe there's also a 10% bonus for completing the siege on harrogath
quest (the way there is for killing radament), which your character may
not have done.

Still, 7,000,000 is insane, especially on an armor. (More typical are
insane prices for wands and staves, whose staffmods can quickly add up.)

I am surprised it costs that much, but there are items that will cost more
than any character can carry.

-Steve

On that special day, ~DaN~, (Dashboardan@gmail.com) said...

> well here we are for anyone who want's to see.
> http://www.geocities.com/punkass01_uk/Screenshot027.jpg

"Sorry, the page you requested was not found"

Are you sure, it's up?

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

yup, works for me every time. Try copying and pasting it in. There's no
virus or nothing and remember to try the correct link, the one with the
small s in screenshits rather than the capitol.