garywkfung

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2002
I have recently bought the card MSI GF4 Ti4400 hoping that I can use the video-in to use my monitor to play PS2 and other video input. But all I find bundled with the card is a video editing software which allows me to editing the input but not actually view it in full screen. How should this be done?? This is very much to my surprise, which seems to be the most basic feature one can ask from the video-in function.(Not to mention other complicated feactures like Tv-tuner etc.)

Any help is much appreciated.

Earthdog

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2002
This might not help any. First off, look in your video settings. right click a blank part of your desktop and select properties. Click the settings tab then click advanced. Go through everyghing there and find your keyboard shortcuts. See if there is one for Full screen view.

If that doesnt help try holding ALT while you hit enter.

ALT+Enter

With windows media player that will get a video up to full screen, but I dont know if it will help in your situation.

Good luck.

If its not broke dont fix it.

garywkfung

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2002
Thank you for your suggestion, I have tried all the keyboard combinations you mentioned but no luck. The software bundled with for video capture is from Intervideo called WinProduced, however, like I said before, it cannot view the input! Does anyone else have other suggestion? I would have thought this is a pretty common thing that people do??