Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Chaos Empire - First Reaction and Questions, Please?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 1:16:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Ok, I put a bit of time into Chaos Empire. Very little, I admit, but
enough to have some concerns/questions that I'm pretty sure somebody
here can help with! :) 

In no particular order:


(1) What's up with the poisons selling right off the bat for 16,500 gold
pieces?

(2) Where, oh where, does one buy portals and identify scrolls??? Never
a problem in the regular game, I can see now that this could be a
potential major problem for me.

(3) What in the heck are you supposed to do with the Kinder thingies you
get. Every seventh one what? Crack 'em? No way I can find unless you
put them in the cube. Identify them? Well, maybe if #2 above wasn't a
problem and it was difficult to even FIND enough identify items to keep
up with.

(4) What's the function now of the former basic chest where you kept
your stuff but, now, apparently can't? It yielded up some goodies the
first time. Are we supposed to hang around with all our stuff on us all
the time?

(5) What's with the egg crates/egg shells or whatever they are?

(6) Ah, and the little potions? Take one and watch your
mana/life...er...see your mana/life....er. What?

I'm sure there will be more, but in the first little taste of Den of
Evil, I can see that it's surprisingly easy to get killed, you can
always toss away 16,500 worth of Retirement Home Gas or whatever is in
those little vials, and it looks as if the warrior I'm playing has at
least a chance of making it a little longer.

Jury's out. It's fine, I'm sure, and I suppose the difference can be,
well, interesting. Right now it's more of a put-off for me. That, I'm
sure, is my own fault, and info will help.

Thanks for understanding,

Swami
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 2:04:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 15-Feb-2005, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:

> (1) What's up with the poisons selling right off the bat for 16,500 gold
> pieces?

As the author says - potions do more damage than before, and sell very well.
:) 
Be sure to sell to Gheed, Charsi and Akara have limits on how much they will
pay out for a single item. This goes for other acts also, always sell to
the person you can gamble with.

> (2) Where, oh where, does one buy portals and identify scrolls??? Never
> a problem in the regular game, I can see now that this could be a
> potential major problem for me.

Nowhere, they are no longer for sale. Yes, it is a royal PITA in the
beginning, don't bother with blues, or even most yellows unless it is an
item that you think you may want. Later in the game, after you rescue Cain,
you can wait for him to id stuff, although it does cost 100 each money is
not a problem as you will see.

>
> (3) What in the heck are you supposed to do with the Kinder thingies you
> get. Every seventh one what? Crack 'em? No way I can find unless you
> put them in the cube. Identify them? Well, maybe if #2 above wasn't a
> problem and it was difficult to even FIND enough identify items to keep
> up with.

If they don't transmute when you put them individually into your cube, try
having six in your inventory and the seventh in the cube, then hit transmute
and it should change into something (usually nice). Then, when you find any
others, put them into the cube and transmute as you go.

>
> (4) What's the function now of the former basic chest where you kept
> your stuff but, now, apparently can't? It yielded up some goodies the
> first time. Are we supposed to hang around with all our stuff on us all
> the time?
>

That is not your stash, it is just a regular chest that has free stuff in it
for you every time you start the game. Your stash is in the graveyard -
there is a shortcut to the graveyard down in the bottom corner where you
appear at the start of a game. The stash is no longer in town - any town -
but it is HUGE now so you should be not too mad that you have to walk a
little farther to get to it.

> (5) What's with the egg crates/egg shells or whatever they are?

See answer to # 3 above - also - if/when you find half an egg, hang onto it,
first, you can combine an upper and lower half to make a whole, second, two
uppers transmute into one lower (and vice/versa).

> (6) Ah, and the little potions? Take one and watch your
> mana/life...er...see your mana/life....er. What?

I'm not sure which potion you are talking about here - there are several.
There is something called 'elixir' that has no effect whatsoever except it
sells for 375 gold, most other potions should have 'some' effect, but some
may be of more value if you sell them - the 'valuable elixir' is worth
almost 500 million gold - yes, million. There is also a 'mysterious scroll'
that does nothing, these are things the author either turned off or hasn't
turned on yet.

> I'm sure there will be more, but in the first little taste of Den of
> Evil, I can see that it's surprisingly easy to get killed, you can
> always toss away 16,500 worth of Retirement Home Gas or whatever is in
> those little vials, and it looks as if the warrior I'm playing has at
> least a chance of making it a little longer.

Heh, the starting/default/minimum setting is /players 13, with /players 20
the max, so, yes, it is just a *little* tougher. :) 

> Jury's out. It's fine, I'm sure, and I suppose the difference can be,
> well, interesting. Right now it's more of a put-off for me. That, I'm
> sure, is my own fault, and info will help.
>
> Thanks for understanding,

No problem.

> Swami

If you have any more questions, post 'em - I or someone else (Diane or Ald?)
will be glad to answer what we can.
You may want to research the several threads that have been posted on this
mod in the last month or so, and also read the readme, it has some nice new
cube recipes and other info you may/should be interested in.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 2:22:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in
news:ievQd.3454$VI5.268@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>
> On 15-Feb-2005, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:
>
>> (1) What's up with the poisons selling right off the bat for 16,500
>> gold pieces?
>
> As the author says - potions do more damage than before, and sell very
> well.
>:) 
> Be sure to sell to Gheed, Charsi and Akara have limits on how much
> they will pay out for a single item. This goes for other acts also,
> always sell to the person you can gamble with.
>
>> (2) Where, oh where, does one buy portals and identify scrolls???
>> Never a problem in the regular game, I can see now that this could be
>> a potential major problem for me.
>
> Nowhere, they are no longer for sale. Yes, it is a royal PITA in the
> beginning, don't bother with blues, or even most yellows unless it is
> an item that you think you may want. Later in the game, after you
> rescue Cain, you can wait for him to id stuff, although it does cost
> 100 each money is not a problem as you will see.
>
>>
>> (3) What in the heck are you supposed to do with the Kinder thingies
>> you get. Every seventh one what? Crack 'em? No way I can find unless
>> you put them in the cube. Identify them? Well, maybe if #2 above
>> wasn't a problem and it was difficult to even FIND enough identify
>> items to keep up with.
>
> If they don't transmute when you put them individually into your cube,
> try having six in your inventory and the seventh in the cube, then hit
> transmute and it should change into something (usually nice). Then,
> when you find any others, put them into the cube and transmute as you
> go.
>
>>
>> (4) What's the function now of the former basic chest where you kept
>> your stuff but, now, apparently can't? It yielded up some goodies the
>> first time. Are we supposed to hang around with all our stuff on us
>> all the time?
>>
>
> That is not your stash, it is just a regular chest that has free stuff
> in it for you every time you start the game. Your stash is in the
> graveyard - there is a shortcut to the graveyard down in the bottom
> corner where you appear at the start of a game. The stash is no
> longer in town - any town - but it is HUGE now so you should be not
> too mad that you have to walk a little farther to get to it.
>
>> (5) What's with the egg crates/egg shells or whatever they are?
>
> See answer to # 3 above - also - if/when you find half an egg, hang
> onto it, first, you can combine an upper and lower half to make a
> whole, second, two uppers transmute into one lower (and vice/versa).
>
>> (6) Ah, and the little potions? Take one and watch your
>> mana/life...er...see your mana/life....er. What?
>
> I'm not sure which potion you are talking about here - there are
> several. There is something called 'elixir' that has no effect
> whatsoever except it sells for 375 gold, most other potions should
> have 'some' effect, but some may be of more value if you sell them -
> the 'valuable elixir' is worth almost 500 million gold - yes, million.
> There is also a 'mysterious scroll' that does nothing, these are
> things the author either turned off or hasn't turned on yet.
>
>> I'm sure there will be more, but in the first little taste of Den of
>> Evil, I can see that it's surprisingly easy to get killed, you can
>> always toss away 16,500 worth of Retirement Home Gas or whatever is
>> in those little vials, and it looks as if the warrior I'm playing has
>> at least a chance of making it a little longer.
>
> Heh, the starting/default/minimum setting is /players 13, with
> /players 20 the max, so, yes, it is just a *little* tougher. :) 
>
>> Jury's out. It's fine, I'm sure, and I suppose the difference can be,
>> well, interesting. Right now it's more of a put-off for me. That, I'm
>> sure, is my own fault, and info will help.
>>
>> Thanks for understanding,
>
> No problem.
>
>> Swami
>
> If you have any more questions, post 'em - I or someone else (Diane or
> Ald?) will be glad to answer what we can.
> You may want to research the several threads that have been posted on
> this mod in the last month or so, and also read the readme, it has
> some nice new cube recipes and other info you may/should be interested
> in.


Wow! Thanks so much for the help!!! I'll putter around and see what I
can discover using this info. And, as per your kindness, I'll pop back
in with questions as they come up. I've Googled to read all I can read
on the mod in this group (and on the web) and my goal is not to stumble
off into dumb questions that have been asked a zillion times. I'll fail,
but, hey, it's a goal.

Swami
Related resources
February 16, 2005 3:19:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in
news:ievQd.3454$VI5.268@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> There is something called 'elixir' that has no effect whatsoever
> except it sells for 375 gold

Incorrect. The elixer adds xp. Get all that you can and right click on
them. It helps.

Diane
February 16, 2005 3:21:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote in news:Xns95FEB0BAD3D24theSwami@
151.164.30.44:

> my goal is not to stumble
> off into dumb questions that have been asked a zillion times.

There are no dumb questions. I, personally, don't care if they've been
asked and answered. If you need to know about something, feel free to ask
away and we'll gladly help out.

Diane
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 4:36:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

<snip>
>
> I'm not sure which potion you are talking about here - there are several.
> There is something called 'elixir' that has no effect whatsoever except it
> sells for 375 gold, most other potions should have 'some' effect, but some
> may be of more value if you sell them - the 'valuable elixir' is worth
> almost 500 million gold - yes, million. There is also a 'mysterious scroll'
> that does nothing, these are things the author either turned off or hasn't
> turned on yet.
>
> <more snip>
The "elixir will actually add points to your experience. try looking at
you exp points and clicking on one. Its not much of a jump, but still a
jump.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:00:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote in
news:Xns95FEC495775B4kirchbabe1verizonnet@130.81.64.196:

> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in
> news:ievQd.3454$VI5.268@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>
>> There is something called 'elixir' that has no effect whatsoever
>> except it sells for 375 gold
>
> Incorrect. The elixer adds xp. Get all that you can and right click on
> them. It helps.
>
> Diane
>


So, here's an important thing for me -- I understand that 1.10 is not
friendly to warrior/barbarian/melee types as opposed to magic users. Does
the design of Chaos Empire seek to address the weaknesses in melee
fighters?

Swami
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 6:12:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Ok., I think as much as I wanted to really like Chaos Empire, I may have
hit a wall. Quickly.

First, I fought my way through and did Blood Raven with little trouble,
amazingly. Then, it was time to go to the Stony Field. Of course, for
whatever reason the waystations completely leave out the first traditional
area, whose name escapes me right now. So, you have to go through all
kinds of grief to get to the Stony Field.

Then, there are those little snotballs that come up, hit you once or
twice, and you're dead. Dead. Really dead. As in all my money dropped. I
had NO way to get back there since my money was gone and I couldn't buy
anything at the encampment, so I had to basically cntrol-alt-delete and
start over again.

Went throug the trapdoor to the Burial Ground, took two steps into the
Stony Field and, again, those little snot globules did me in.

So, I'm faced with doing another hike with no money to get killed again
immediately or, more to the point, to remove the game and say,
"Forgettaboughtit."

I'm opting for the latter.


Swami
February 16, 2005 6:26:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote in
news:Xns95FED7C94A3A8theSwami@151.164.30.44:

> Ok., I think as much as I wanted to really like Chaos Empire, I may
> have hit a wall. Quickly.
>
> First, I fought my way through and did Blood Raven with little
> trouble, amazingly. Then, it was time to go to the Stony Field. Of
> course, for whatever reason the waystations completely leave out the
> first traditional area, whose name escapes me right now. So, you have
> to go through all kinds of grief to get to the Stony Field.
>
> Then, there are those little snotballs that come up, hit you once or
> twice, and you're dead. Dead. Really dead. As in all my money dropped.
> I had NO way to get back there since my money was gone and I couldn't
> buy anything at the encampment, so I had to basically
> cntrol-alt-delete and start over again.
>
> Went throug the trapdoor to the Burial Ground, took two steps into the
> Stony Field and, again, those little snot globules did me in.
>
> So, I'm faced with doing another hike with no money to get killed
> again immediately or, more to the point, to remove the game and say,
> "Forgettaboughtit."
>
> I'm opting for the latter.
>
>
> Swami

Oh Swami, don't give up so easily. ROFLOL. Really, it's doable.
Wearing the items given to you when you broke the rock in your cube at
the beginning of the game should really help you out a lot. As for
those Horky Spawns, you need Fire Protection Potion to get through them.
If I were you, I'd let the Stony Field wait until you're leveled up a
bit. I didn't get through them until I was about clvl15 or so and I
used the Fire Protection Potion, and also it helped that I'm doing a
necro and I had my skellies active. But ald is doing a barb, I think,
and got through Stony Field without too much fire damage. But, for what
it's worth, I actually left Stony Field and Cain to do after I got
through the Blood Moore, Black Marsh, and the Underground Passage. And,
also, in Rogue, if you go into the stone house between Gheeds and Charsi
and click on the bookcase, frequently you'll get either a tome of portal
or a tome of ID. Then you can save all the ID and TP scrolls that you
find along the way.

Diane
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 9:22:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote in
news:Xns95FEE435C92A4kirchbabe1verizonnet@130.81.64.196:

> SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote in
> news:Xns95FED7C94A3A8theSwami@151.164.30.44:
>
>> Ok., I think as much as I wanted to really like Chaos Empire, I may
>> have hit a wall. Quickly.
>>
>> First, I fought my way through and did Blood Raven with little
>> trouble, amazingly. Then, it was time to go to the Stony Field. Of
>> course, for whatever reason the waystations completely leave out the
>> first traditional area, whose name escapes me right now. So, you have
>> to go through all kinds of grief to get to the Stony Field.
>>
>> Then, there are those little snotballs that come up, hit you once or
>> twice, and you're dead. Dead. Really dead. As in all my money
>> dropped. I had NO way to get back there since my money was gone and I
>> couldn't buy anything at the encampment, so I had to basically
>> cntrol-alt-delete and start over again.
>>
>> Went throug the trapdoor to the Burial Ground, took two steps into
>> the Stony Field and, again, those little snot globules did me in.
>>
>> So, I'm faced with doing another hike with no money to get killed
>> again immediately or, more to the point, to remove the game and say,
>> "Forgettaboughtit."
>>
>> I'm opting for the latter.
>>
>>
>> Swami
>
> Oh Swami, don't give up so easily. ROFLOL. Really, it's doable.
> Wearing the items given to you when you broke the rock in your cube at
> the beginning of the game should really help you out a lot. As for
> those Horky Spawns, you need Fire Protection Potion to get through
> them. If I were you, I'd let the Stony Field wait until you're
> leveled up a bit. I didn't get through them until I was about clvl15
> or so and I used the Fire Protection Potion, and also it helped that
> I'm doing a necro and I had my skellies active. But ald is doing a
> barb, I think, and got through Stony Field without too much fire
> damage. But, for what it's worth, I actually left Stony Field and
> Cain to do after I got through the Blood Moore, Black Marsh, and the
> Underground Passage. And, also, in Rogue, if you go into the stone
> house between Gheeds and Charsi and click on the bookcase, frequently
> you'll get either a tome of portal or a tome of ID. Then you can save
> all the ID and TP scrolls that you find along the way.
>
> Diane
>



I was blowing off steam! :)  I managed to get to Tristram and free Cain
and kill the bad guy - until I got swarmed and, well, ground to a rather
fine powder usually reserved for drip style coffee makers.

Sure enough, I decided I'd try the rest of it again later when I got a
bit more heft. So, I went back to Stony Field to get the contessa/tower
quest. Lo and behold, there was a welcoming band of no less than 8 of
those Horky Spawns. I beat a retreat back through the way station and
signed off for the night. Your suggestion about the Fire Protection
Potion is well taken. I'll either need that or some barbeque sauce.

I'll let ya know!

Swami
February 16, 2005 9:59:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote in news:Xns95FF3BD5DD7theSwami@
151.164.30.48:

> I was blowing off steam! :)  I managed to get to Tristram and free
Cain
> and kill the bad guy - until I got swarmed and, well, ground to a
rather
> fine powder usually reserved for drip style coffee makers.

Ewwwww, that musta been interesting.

>
> Sure enough, I decided I'd try the rest of it again later when I got a
> bit more heft. So, I went back to Stony Field to get the
contessa/tower
> quest. Lo and behold, there was a welcoming band of no less than 8 of
> those Horky Spawns. I beat a retreat back through the way station and
> signed off for the night. Your suggestion about the Fire Protection
> Potion is well taken. I'll either need that or some barbeque sauce.
>
> I'll let ya know!
>
> Swami
>

Although barbeque sauce sounds rather appetizing to this food addict, I
think you'd prefer the Fire Protection Potion. Just load up your belt
and keep chugging it down. Before you know it, those buggers will be
gone and so will their humble abodes for which you also get the pleasure
of destroying.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
Diane
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 6:35:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 16-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> The "elixir will actually add points to your experience. try looking at
> you exp points and clicking on one. Its not much of a jump, but still a
> jump.

Dayum, I'm going drinking tonight, lol.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:01:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:26:02 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>But ald is doing a barb, I think,
>and got through Stony Field without too much fire damage.

>Diane

No, he isn't, he's doing a Druid. Almost all of my Barbs end up as gem
mules ;-)

ald
reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:59:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

ald wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:26:02 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>>But ald is doing a barb, I think,
>>and got through Stony Field without too much fire damage.
>
>
>>Diane
>
>
> No, he isn't, he's doing a Druid. Almost all of my Barbs end up as gem
> mules ;-)
>
> ald
> reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com


With an almost unlimited stash, you need gem mules?
February 17, 2005 8:51:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
news:k798119r8lbbf0cnv0t6ru33vms81m73nd@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:26:02 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>>But ald is doing a barb, I think,
>>and got through Stony Field without too much fire damage.
>
>>Diane
>
> No, he isn't, he's doing a Druid. Almost all of my Barbs end up as gem
> mules ;-)
>
> ald
> reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
>

Oh dear. Sorry, I thought it was a Barb. Well, now I know you're doing
a Druid. OOPS.

Diane
February 17, 2005 9:05:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in news:-
eidnQicxIdQr4nfRVn-jQ@adelphia.com:

> ald wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:26:02 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>But ald is doing a barb, I think,
>>>and got through Stony Field without too much fire damage.
>>
>>
>>>Diane
>>
>>
>> No, he isn't, he's doing a Druid. Almost all of my Barbs end up as
gem
>> mules ;-)
>>
>> ald
>> reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
>
>
> With an almost unlimited stash, you need gem mules?
>

Yeah, whatsup with that? I have all my gems in gem bags in my shared
stash.

Diane
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 5:15:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"SwamiRiver" <dearme@so.xyz> wrote in message
news:Xns95FF3BD5DD7theSwami@151.164.30.48...
> signed off for the night. Your suggestion about the Fire Protection
> Potion is well taken. I'll either need that or some barbeque sauce.
>
> I'll let ya know!

Another approach, that worked for me.....RUN FORREST RUN :-)

run around stony field, and find the waypoint (and maybe the stones), go to
town, and use the shortcut there to underground passage. then when you
gooten the scroll, its back running in stony, and open the portal to
tristam, and through it ASAP, and u r safe again.... need to repeat the
running again in black marsh.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 3:14:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:15:42 +0100, "SoftMan Brian"
<Brian_Hoey@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Another approach, that worked for me.....RUN FORREST RUN :-)
>
>run around stony field, and find the waypoint (and maybe the stones), go to
>town, and use the shortcut there to underground passage. then when you
>gooten the scroll, its back running in stony, and open the portal to
>tristam, and through it ASAP, and u r safe again.... need to repeat the
>running again in black marsh.

That should work, unless you get the map my Druid did the first time,
with a Champion pack of nests practically on top of the Stones :-(

ald
reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 3:17:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:59:38 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>With an almost unlimited stash, you need gem mules?

Lol, no, these are on BNut. I've gotten exactly 2 Barbs out of Act
1/Normal, the level 51 in AR that's in my agd sig, he's somewhere in
Act 4 or 5 of Normal, and the original Gems mule on BNut, GemsTKirk,
who made it to Act 2.

ald
reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
February 20, 2005 9:06:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
news:lahh115t1753gm2kc771a19hd6ub35qhbt@4ax.com:

> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:15:42 +0100, "SoftMan Brian"
> <Brian_Hoey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Another approach, that worked for me.....RUN FORREST RUN :-)
>>
>>run around stony field, and find the waypoint (and maybe the stones),
>>go to town, and use the shortcut there to underground passage. then
>>when you gooten the scroll, its back running in stony, and open the
>>portal to tristam, and through it ASAP, and u r safe again.... need to
>>repeat the running again in black marsh.
>
> That should work, unless you get the map my Druid did the first time,
> with a Champion pack of nests practically on top of the Stones :-(
>
> ald
> reply via email to ald_007_1999 at yahoo dot com
>

LOL. I've gotten that one too. Sure did make me take a quick
escape!!!!

Diane
October 14, 2008 3:24:42 AM

Hi everyone - a newbie at this but loving it all - especially your comments and help. Now where do I find the stash for Act 4? I am still using the one for Act 2 - a bit of a nuisance but at least it's quiet in there LOL. I am playing sorceress - anyone else doing this character?
!