Chaos Empire- my own question

Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.

So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and he
drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could pick
them up. :-(

I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site mentions a
set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though. It's as if my
inventory were full or something. Anybody know the deal?

--
freemont
11 answers Last reply

    Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in

    > Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
    >
    > So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and
    > he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could
    > pick them up. :-(
    >
    > I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
    > mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though.
    > It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
    > deal?

    LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to ask
    in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could do
    would pick them up. Argh.

    Swami

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:01:05 GMT, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:

    > Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in
    >
    >> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
    >>
    >> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and
    >> he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could
    >> pick them up. :-(
    >>
    >> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
    >> mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though.
    >> It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
    >> deal?

    > LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to ask
    > in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could do
    > would pick them up. Argh.

    Yeah, I'd forgotten about that happening when I tried the mod before. I
    guess it was one of the things that made me go, "...ahhh, who needs
    this?..."

    Diane, Ald, anybody know what's up with these here charms?

    --
    freemont

    Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in news:opsl9qb0v1y9ffay@lpt-
    090204.domain.invalid:

    > On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:01:05 GMT, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:
    >
    >> Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
    >>>
    >>> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie,
    and
    >>> he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I
    could
    >>> pick them up. :-(
    >>>
    >>> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
    >>> mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them
    though.
    >>> It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
    >>> deal?
    >
    >> LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to
    ask
    >> in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could
    do
    >> would pick them up. Argh.
    >>
    > Yeah, I'd forgotten about that happening when I tried the mod before.
    > guess it was one of the things that made me go, "...ahhh, who needs
    > this?..."
    >
    > Diane, Ald, anybody know what's up with these here charms?
    >
    > --
    > freemont

    You can pick up ONE of those charms. That is your Teddy. Put him in
    your cube and transmute. Then keep him in your inventory. If you're
    having trouble picking them up, I'm wondering if you transmutted your
    big rock. When you're in Rogue Encampment, in the lower right hand
    corner, where the trap door is to the Graveyard Stash, there's a podium
    with a journal there. You should read that. It will instruct you to
    put the big rock into your cube and transmute it. That will give you
    some items that you'll be able to use.

    I hope this helps.
    Diane

    "Freemont" <yabba@dabba.doo> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
    >
    > So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and he
    > drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could pick
    > them up. :-(
    >
    > I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site mentions a
    > set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though. It's as if my
    > inventory were full or something. Anybody know the deal?
    >
    > --
    > freemont

    Hi

    You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for normal,
    etc.......)

    But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in to,
    then cube it.
    Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.

    Xantia

    nb. I am just started myself with CE. And find it very good. There are more
    to explore :)

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:32:11 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for
    > normal,
    > etc.......)
    >
    > But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in to,
    > then cube it.
    > Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.

    But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
    something to do with it?

    --
    freemont

    On 16-Feb-2005, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:

    > But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
    > something to do with it?

    Yep, if you got a little bear, then you already picked one up. And, as has
    been stated previously, put it and one Horadric Scroll into your cube and
    hit transmute, it should add plus one to all skills to the stats on the
    little bear.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in news:opsmau4ajgy9ffay@lpt-
    090204.domain.invalid:

    > On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:32:11 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk>
    wrote:

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for
    >> normal,
    >> etc.......)
    >>
    >> But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in
    to,
    >> then cube it.
    >> Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.
    >>

    > But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
    > something to do with it?

    The bear IS the charm.

    Diane

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:16:54 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >You can pick up ONE of those charms. That is your Teddy. Put him in
    >your cube and transmute. Then keep him in your inventory.

    >I hope this helps.
    >Diane

    Don't forget, then (or instead? I haven't tried that) cube him with
    one of the Horadric Scrolls, it adds +1 to skills to him.

    ald