Chaos Empire- my own question

Last response: in Video Games
February 15, 2005 11:41:25 PM

Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.

So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and he
drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could pick
them up. :-(

I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site mentions a
set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though. It's as if my
inventory were full or something. Anybody know the deal?

--
freemont

More about : chaos empire question

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:01:05 AM

Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in
news:o psl9obbp5y9ffay@lpt-090204.domain.invalid:

> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
>
> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and
> he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could
> pick them up. :-(
>
> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
> mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though.
> It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
> deal?

LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to ask
in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could do
would pick them up. Argh.

Swami
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:01:06 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:01:05 GMT, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:

> Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in
> news:o psl9obbp5y9ffay@lpt-090204.domain.invalid:
>
>> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
>>
>> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and
>> he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could
>> pick them up. :-(
>>
>> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
>> mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though.
>> It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
>> deal?

> LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to ask
> in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could do
> would pick them up. Argh.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that happening when I tried the mod before. I
guess it was one of the things that made me go, "...ahhh, who needs
this?..."

Diane, Ald, anybody know what's up with these here charms?

--
freemont
Related resources

Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in news:o psl9qb0v1y9ffay@lpt-
090204.domain.invalid:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:01:05 GMT, SwamiRiver <dearme@so.xyz> wrote:
>
>> Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in
>> news:o psl9obbp5y9ffay@lpt-090204.domain.invalid:
>>
>>> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
>>>
>>> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie,
and
>>> he drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I
could
>>> pick them up. :-(
>>>
>>> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site
>>> mentions a set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them
though.
>>> It's as if my inventory were full or something. Anybody know the
>>> deal?
>
>> LOL. Well, for what it's worth, that's the one question I forgot to
ask
>> in my thread on Chaos. There were the five charms and NOTHING I could
do
>> would pick them up. Argh.
>>
> Yeah, I'd forgotten about that happening when I tried the mod before.
> guess it was one of the things that made me go, "...ahhh, who needs
> this?..."
>
> Diane, Ald, anybody know what's up with these here charms?
>
> --
> freemont

You can pick up ONE of those charms. That is your Teddy. Put him in
your cube and transmute. Then keep him in your inventory. If you're
having trouble picking them up, I'm wondering if you transmutted your
big rock. When you're in Rogue Encampment, in the lower right hand
corner, where the trap door is to the Graveyard Stash, there's a podium
with a journal there. You should read that. It will instruct you to
put the big rock into your cube and transmute it. That will give you
some items that you'll be able to use.

I hope this helps.
Diane
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:32:11 PM

"Freemont" <yabba@dabba.doo> skrev i en meddelelse
news:o psl9obbp5y9ffay@lpt-090204.domain.invalid...
> Just started another char in there after reading so much bout it.
>
> So this Necro goes down into the Den, kills Corpsefire the Zombie, and he
> drops 5 gold small charms. They look awesome!! I just wish I could pick
> them up. :-(
>
> I can't find anything on the Web about this, except the CE site mentions a
> set with 5 gold charms. I can't even look at them though. It's as if my
> inventory were full or something. Anybody know the deal?
>
> --
> freemont

Hi

You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for normal,
etc.......)

But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in to,
then cube it.
Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.

Xantia

nb. I am just started myself with CE. And find it very good. There are more
to explore :)
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:32:12 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:32:11 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for
> normal,
> etc.......)
>
> But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in to,
> then cube it.
> Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.

But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
something to do with it?

--
freemont
Anonymous

On 16-Feb-2005, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:

> But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
> something to do with it?

Yep, if you got a little bear, then you already picked one up. And, as has
been stated previously, put it and one Horadric Scroll into your cube and
hit transmute, it should add plus one to all skills to the stats on the
little bear.
--
Don't Panic!
February 16, 2005 9:12:17 PM

Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote in news:o psmau4ajgy9ffay@lpt-
090204.domain.invalid:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:32:11 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk>
wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> You can only pick one charm up for the level you?r are in. (one for
>> normal,
>> etc.......)
>>
>> But put the charm in stash and use one scroll you have from start in
to,
>> then cube it.
>> Then you will have a nice charm, with 1 skill.
>>

> But I can't pick up ANY of them. Maybe this useless little bear has
> something to do with it?

The bear IS the charm.

Diane
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:05:00 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:16:54 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>You can pick up ONE of those charms. That is your Teddy. Put him in
>your cube and transmute. Then keep him in your inventory.

>I hope this helps.
>Diane

Don't forget, then (or instead? I haven't tried that) cube him with
one of the Horadric Scrolls, it adds +1 to skills to him.

ald