Transfer wallpapers to the i830

Last response: in Network Providers
April 1, 2005 10:26:54 AM

I have a i830 and I am using myjal and I have the cables and everything
but I cant get the wallpapers small enought to fit on the phone. any
idea what i can use to do this??????

Guazon
(the Joker)
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:51:54 AM

Download irfanview.

http://www.irfanview.com
Left side of page -- download.

After you install the program, open your pic with it and hit Ctrl+R and
uncheck the box about aspect ratio and re-size the pics to 115x130 pixels (I
use that size because The Contacts and Msgs buttons hide the bottom of
anything bigger). Then save it as a .gif file and load it to the phone.

DR
!